Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-28-2007, 03:45 AM

Default Re: Nucharge Bodog

I got my first ACH in my bank account today. It was initiated on 8/15, so it was exactly 10 business days.

Also, I got the ATM card on Friday and used it for the first time today. I withdrew about $815 and lost about 5% during the transaction considering the fees/conversion rates.
Old 08-29-2007, 01:11 PM

received the money in the bank 8-27
Old 08-29-2007, 06:55 PM

13 days
10 business days
for my last withdrawl of 2k+
Old 08-29-2007, 10:50 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
i cashed out $4100 and it took a week for them to process it. they sent me an email saying they are backlogged.

they cashed me out for $1600, then another one for $2500. it still hasn't hit my bank account.

my first cashout last month for $1500 only took a day, so I don't know whats going on

[/ QUOTE ]

My update is that they just told me ANOTHER 10 days.

[/ QUOTE ]

I finally received payment. I initiated on aug 3rd and it hit my bank account on aug 28th.
Old 09-04-2007, 04:49 PM

I just tried to use my Nucharge ATM card for the first time and got rejected for inputting the wrong PIN. I called Nucharge and they informed me that the ATM card option is actually down at the moment. They say it should be back up within the next 24hrs.

Also, can anyone report a successful ACH transfer? None have been reported in this thread for a while. This company is freaking useless. 'Stosh
Old 09-04-2007, 06:13 PM

I requested ACH to my bank and received approval after 5 business days. Will update once I got the money in my bank account.
Old 09-06-2007, 04:54 PM

I received an ach about 2 weeks ago. took 23 days i think in all. Got another one cooking on Sept 1. Stay away from the Atm card. I forgot my pin and thats a god thing.
Old 09-06-2007, 05:27 PM

[ QUOTE ]
i requested cashout from nucharge on 8/7 for 500 by their echeck method, it was declined on 8/17. i just got off the phone with them. the guy in support suggested that i clicked i didn't want to confirm this transaction when i requested it. i really doubt it, but it is possible. why would it have been pending for ten days if i didnit confirm it? whatever. he then said he would process it again, and it should be in my checking account within 10 business days. we'll see.

[/ QUOTE ]

ok update with mine. on the nucharge website, it was approved on the 27th, it is now the 6th and the money is not in my checkink account. it has been over ten business days. i called customer support a couple minutes ago, and the rep said that it was 21 business days. i asker her where it said that on their website, and her reply was that she cant see the website we see from her computer. wtf? this is customer support right? i tell her im not real worried about the money, but the fact that this has been such a hassle really makes me not want to do business with them. she says she understands, that they get lots of phone calls like these, that they are trying to get new payment processors (they arent one?), blah blah blah. so i keep waiting, i'll call back when the twenty one days are up if it isnt in my account and get their next round of excuses. will update when i know more.
Old 09-06-2007, 07:44 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I received an ach about 2 weeks ago. took 23 days i think in all. Got another one cooking on Sept 1. Stay away from the Atm card. I forgot my pin and thats a god thing.

[/ QUOTE ]

Please elaborate on why you are unsatisfied with the ATM card. 'Stosh
Old 09-06-2007, 08:46 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
i requested cashout from nucharge on 8/7 for 500 by their echeck method, it was declined on 8/17. i just got off the phone with them. the guy in support suggested that i clicked i didn't want to confirm this transaction when i requested it. i really doubt it, but it is possible. why would it have been pending for ten days if i didnit confirm it? whatever. he then said he would process it again, and it should be in my checking account within 10 business days. we'll see.

[/ QUOTE ]

ok update with mine. on the nucharge website, it was approved on the 27th, it is now the 6th and the money is not in my checkink account. it has been over ten business days. i called customer support a couple minutes ago, and the rep said that it was 21 business days. i asker her where it said that on their website, and her reply was that she cant see the website we see from her computer. wtf? this is customer support right? i tell her im not real worried about the money, but the fact that this has been such a hassle really makes me not want to do business with them. she says she understands, that they get lots of phone calls like these, that they are trying to get new payment processors (they arent one?), blah blah blah. so i keep waiting, i'll call back when the twenty one days are up if it isnt in my account and get their next round of excuses. will update when i know more.

[/ QUOTE ]

man this is frustrating. I initiated my last cashout on Aug. 9...it was approved on the 18th. Today, Sep. 6th, still waiting. Tomorrow will be 21 business days since I started the process. 29 days total. I guess I'll call tomorrow if it's not in my account, but I don't expect them to tell me anything helpful.