Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Affiliates/RakeBack
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-10-2006, 01:53 AM

Default Re: rakrebate.net vs thisisthenuts.com

I have both for different sites. TITN has pulled some strings for me in the past and have always been super helpful. I like their website better as well.
Old 03-10-2006, 01:51 PM

I'm not with TITN anymore since the party split, but they were top notch for the months I used them. I'd happily use them again. I'm at RakeTheRake right now, which has also been stellar.
Old 03-11-2006, 12:51 PM

Default rakerebate.net - I wonīt recomment

Iīm with rakerebate.net since August 2005 and they owe me rakeback for UB eversince. Itīs about 60 bucks only indeed, but they just wonīt pay. I emailed them about 20 times the last months (in a polite manner), they sometimes respond and promise to care, sometimes donīt respond, but they however donīt transfer the rb to my account.

Iīm frustrated not primarely because of the $60, but Iīd like to play at UB further on, so I have to figure out how to set up a 2. account.
Old 03-11-2006, 01:04 PM

Default Re: rakerebate.net - I wonīt recomment

This is untrue, we do not have any backlogged payments and all emails sent to us are answered, as they have been since our business started up. Check your spam filters if you miss emails from us.

If you are missing your UB payment I would assume you gave us a name which is in mismatch with your account information at UB, which means we have no way of sending the funds. This matter should be resolved by sending us emails - which indeed are answered, we have no interest of stealing $60 from you. Our support mail is support@rakerebate.net.

Apology to forum mods, I know we're not sponsoring this forum but I felt I had to answer this one.
Old 03-11-2006, 01:34 PM

Been with rakerebate for ages, have always found them very good, e-mails have always been promptly dealt with.
Old 03-11-2006, 03:45 PM

I sent you my account info at least twice, I even checked with UB if there could be a fault on their side, I asked you to transfer the UB rb to my Absolute account - you just did not care!

Anyway, I never argued youīd try to steal "my" money, youīre just not interested in solving this $60 problem, which is rather tiny from your site, as I am as a single person compared with the mass of your 7400+ customers.

P.S.
I didnīt count the emails I sent to your support regarding UB rb during the past 6 months, so maybe they didnīt exceed 15.
Old 03-11-2006, 08:32 PM

I can't say anything for rakerebate, but thisisthenuts I can. I have had zero issues with them and their support emails are always fast.

Also the homepage facelift is a dramatic improvement...and this is coming from a web designer's point of view.
Old 03-12-2006, 03:27 AM

[ QUOTE ]
which one is better
rakerebate.net or thisisthenuts.com ?
i want to do my first rakeback signup, and i'm deciding between the two. i problably go with thisisthenuts, as i already have had contact through emial with them

[/ QUOTE ]
I use and like both of them.