Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > BBV4Life
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: RB league 1
W Mcgahee 3 37.50%
F Taylor 5 62.50%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-06-2007, 07:44 AM

Default Re: Girlfriend pregnant. Her Dad roughs me up.

I'm sure you already have this figured out, but having unprotected sex with a catholic girl while 18 was a really bad move for a college kid.

In any event, you can't just run on your kid. That would make you a loser for life... it really wouldn't matter what you achieve, you would still be a child deserting loser, even if you win the WSOP or cure cancer.

So.....

1) consider adoption, if she will. If you can't provide for a child, this makes sense.
2) Buck up, more work, more money, take care of the kid financially and develop a father relationship with the child.

PS. Many of the posters here are losers, and hence are giving the loser's perspective on how to handle the situation.
Old 09-06-2007, 07:53 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I'm sure you already have this figured out, but having unprotected sex with a catholic girl while 18 was a really bad move for a college kid.

In any event, you can't just run on your kid. That would make you a loser for life... it really wouldn't matter what you achieve, you would still be a child deserting loser, even if you win the WSOP or cure cancer.

So.....

1) consider adoption, if she will. If you can't provide for a child, this makes sense.
2) Buck up, more work, more money, take care of the kid financially and develop a father relationship with the child.

PS. Many of the posters here are losers, and hence are giving the loser's perspective on how to handle the situation.

[/ QUOTE ]

this is BBV4Life if all the guy wants is serious answers he is definatly in the wring place
Old 09-06-2007, 08:21 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

So.....

[/ QUOTE ]

this is BBV4Life if all the guy wants is serious answers he is definatly in the wring place

[/ QUOTE ]

You are right. BBV4L is know for lowball humor AND keen insight. Take away one or the other and you have OOT. Many of these posts have displayed neither.

I give a pass to those that suggested the stairs, the poison, joining the mob, etc. But upon further consideration the correct answer to this dilemma is clearly to join the circus, steal the child, and bring the kid with you as you travel the world seeking fame and fortune as a "circus freak", as OP can then fufill both his desires for fame and fortune AND and his duties as a father figure. Besides, what kid wouldn't want to grow up around carnies with a circus freak for a father? With the mob chasing you ....its the only option....
Old 09-06-2007, 08:43 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
We all have the ability to be a good father. Being a good father is a choice.

[/ QUOTE ]

It's amazing you can function in daily life. You honestly believe this?

[/ QUOTE ]

We're genetically coded as to whether or not we can be good parents?
Old 09-06-2007, 08:56 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Just accuse her of cheating on you, and claim the kid isn't yours. This will give you some time to plan your next move [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 09-06-2007, 09:55 AM

[ QUOTE ]
child support is generally 20% of your pretax income, this will financially ruin the avg person for life

[/ QUOTE ]

is this really true? support please.
Old 09-06-2007, 10:15 AM

So we'll be seeing you on Maury in about a year?
Old 09-06-2007, 10:22 AM

Location: cook me on your grill and feed me to your neighbors

pics of girl or close thread please
Old 09-06-2007, 10:37 AM

dude, let her have the child. then you bring it to school with you. babies are chick magnets.... you will find new girl to knock up in 15 minutes.
Old 09-06-2007, 11:12 AM

LOL_BLACKMARKETAMENTS