Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-08-2006, 08:00 PM

Default Re: ask me a question about being a bouncer in a nightclub

tdarko,

i've never heard of such a thing, that sounds rediculous to me, maybe you meant she has to tip the barback, he is the guy who bring more and more beers to the beertubs etc... but anyway i think the barbacks at my club get about 20percent. 30 is wayyyyyy to high, as a bouncer we dont get anything besides hourly rate, and bribes lol
Old 04-08-2006, 08:10 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Did I ever fire you? I fired a lot of bouncers, it was fun because they were generally total idiots (with rare exceptions).

TT [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Well you have made it clear to me with this thread that you would have been fired if you worked for me as a bouncer (I used to own a nightclub), and one of your co-workers would have notified the precinct of your behavior to make sure if you work anywhere else in town they keep an eye on you for abusive and violent behavior.

You are a disgrace to your profession.

TT [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]
Old 04-08-2006, 08:23 PM

You really should just kill yourself.
Old 04-10-2006, 01:01 AM

whats the opposite of above me?
Old 04-10-2006, 01:25 AM

[ QUOTE ]
My gf's little sister is about to bartend but for now she has been the beer tub girl at a local bar/club in a college town.

[/ QUOTE ]

After all this time, the identity of the tubgirl girl is revealed.

~D
Old 09-04-2007, 07:02 AM

[ QUOTE ]
1.sister dated the manager, plus i'm 6'6" 275lbs.

2.no you never fired me, but i probably fired you out of the club for being a drunk a**hole and pissing in the trash cans

3.f*ck yeah i've beatin up plenty o'people, my job is being an enforcer, regulator, and sometimes its just for the f*ck of it

4.because we get alot of pussy for being oversized over agressive big d*ck a**holes

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow I hate to bump such an old thread, but if this douchebag idiot is still around I just want him to know that I feel sorry for whoever employs and/or associates themself with you, and to be glad that you aren't one of my employees, because you wouldn't last a single week before you got fired and more than likely also banned from the establishment. You're an idiot and an embarrassment to your entire family. You probably have herpes too.
Old 09-04-2007, 07:22 AM

mmmmm the nerds strike back. yea the guy sounds like an idiot but this thread reeks of ppl not able to get behind....

....THE VELVET ROPE

DUNH DUNH DUNNNNNHH....
Old 09-04-2007, 07:27 AM

Since everyone obviously already decided this was a pretty BS story, you don't need any more input from me, but I'll give it anyway.

Any club that needs 15 bouncers has gotta be pretty big, either that or they just like wasting a lot of money paying people to stand around circle-jerking. Any club that big is probably raking in a good amount of money, and doesn't wanna risk lawsuit and reputation by having bouncers who beat people up for the hell of it or [censored] around with the girls that come in. So if OP did half the [censored] he claimed to do he would've been out on his ass long ago.
Old 09-04-2007, 02:00 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Since everyone obviously already decided this was a pretty BS story, you don't need any more input from me, but I'll give it anyway.

Any club that needs 15 bouncers has gotta be pretty big, either that or they just like wasting a lot of money paying people to stand around circle-jerking. Any club that big is probably raking in a good amount of money, and doesn't wanna risk lawsuit and reputation by having bouncers who beat people up for the hell of it or [censored] around with the girls that come in. So if OP did half the [censored] he claimed to do he would've been out on his ass long ago.

[/ QUOTE ]

I guess that's why our club got shut down, p.s. this club was located next to a former murder capital of the U.S.
We really did have 15 bouncers a night, this club brought in about 1500 people a night, and our standard plan was to have one bouncer for 100 people, we wore head sets to keep in touch with each other and had codes to let the other bouncers know what was going on and where it was happening.

after looking back on this thread I was a real douchbag and now I'm a changed man after my last bar brawl I have sworn off fighting forever unless its is to protect myself, friends, or family. That stuff is getting dangerous
I almost got shot and I would love to live, I acted like a dick in my past but I got out of the bar business because it made me a mean person. But one thing that I do miss is all the girls you meet being a bouncer, oh man it was so easy.
Old 09-04-2007, 02:29 PM

90% of the bouncers in the uk are exactly the same as OP, maybe higher.