Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > BBV4Life
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-04-2007, 01:50 AM

Default Re: Beat: I suck at life

[ QUOTE ]
Once you know no more stretch marks are coming you can always get rid of them by going to a dermatologist and getting laster treatment, chemical peels or microdermabrasion.

[/ QUOTE ]
is there really stuff like this u can do?
Old 09-04-2007, 01:56 AM

LostConfused you should become familiar with the Dharma and realize what really matters.
Old 09-04-2007, 01:57 AM

smoke marijuana and be happy.
Old 09-04-2007, 03:57 PM

watch 'what the bleep do we know?'. do not follow it as a bible but try to learn something that will surely be useful from it
Old 09-04-2007, 04:02 PM

quit whining on the internet and lose some goddamn weight you lazy POS
Old 09-04-2007, 04:36 PM

going into college, i felt the exact same way as you. the sense of insecurity can be hard to deal with.

1. undergrad school is irrelevant, make up for it by getting good grades, then nail your lsat, and you're into a nice law school.

2. i have a big noticeable stretch mark on each hip, and one kinda on the front of each armpit. i'm 5'10 185 and am not fat (broad shoulders, pretty strong). cry me a river. start going to the gym, there is probably a free school gym available too you, use it.

3. join a frat or otherwise do something to get out and about. about a month after i went to college, i got a gf who ended up being long term. b/c of that, i made less friends overall, but she was in a sorority and we still got out a bit, and i liked spending my weekends with her. it worked for me. you'll find something that works for you, but you need to work at it.
Old 09-04-2007, 04:38 PM

1. Start exercisng. every day. watch what you eat. stay away from deserts, dont overdo carbs, etc.. 3 squares a day. no more.

2. Do very well in school. Make sure you keep up with the work. If you don't you'll regret it later. trust me on this.

3. Don't worry so much about getting/not getting laid. But do pursue possible relationships. keep your eyes and ears open.

4. If your college is the type that you need to be in a frat to succeed socially, then pledge the one that best fits you. if not, join clubs. definately don't sit in your room all the time.

good luck
Old 09-04-2007, 05:08 PM

You're 18. You don't know jack about life. Go to college and figure yourself out.
Old 09-04-2007, 05:08 PM

If a girl makes a comment about your stretch marks tell her that you also have them on your wang. This will let her know that your penis can stretch to great lengths and widths, which is a desirable trait.
Old 09-04-2007, 05:16 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
i has stretch marks too, wtf?!?!

[/ QUOTE ]

i have them on my [censored] back ever since [censored] 8th grade im not fat, ive always been skinny i have never went over 160 lbs and im 5'10ish. but its just rigged. they randomly came and never faded or anything, so it looks like i was beat as a child.

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah, i had em on the side since like 6th grade, it looks like [censored] knife wounds, then i got real fat and got em on the front too
/my chances at sex

[/ QUOTE ]
if they are sort of a dark purple, it is actually because fat was turned into muscle, i have them on my lower back since like 8th grade too because i got fattish in middle school then starting losing weight and carried a heavy backpack so built lots of back muscle. i think my doctor said they will go away eventually