Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-03-2007, 12:35 AM

Location: My Avatar is Cursed for my Teams. Please don\'t curse my burger.
Default Re: Terrible things you\'ve done to your siblings

[ QUOTE ]

2. When I was very young...I think I was 8 and he was 4, I told him that he had a twin sister that died at birth. And I NEVER TOLD HIM IT WASN'T TRUE. I forgot all about it, but he never did, and he said something to my mom about it 5 years later, and then he learned it was all a lie.

[/ QUOTE ]

this is awesome
Old 09-03-2007, 01:26 AM

[ QUOTE ]
They come back maybe ten or fifteen minutes later as we're sitting on the couch watching tv. They come in swinging and a second later my friend gets hit hard and falls down which is a little abnormal in a pillow fight. He immediately starts yelling and his sister is still wailing on him. I turn and find out why as my sister simultaneously hits me in the back of the head and I fall too. I turns out that they had gone out the backdoor and gotten a bunch of rocks from my backyard and loaded the pillowcases with them. After a few seconds to recover we start fighting back by throwing punches, kicks, pulling hair, etc. until they run off into my sister's room and lock the door.

My friend and I were thinking of revenge this whole time and decided to do something to then after they went to bed. We found a big jar of honey in the pantry and poured that and maple syrup around an outline of their bodies and in their hair. Then we cut open a feather pillow and dumped it all over them. Once we were satisfied with that we both started swinging pillows at their faces in an effort to wake them up and have them cover themselves in feathers.

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow you suck at getting revenge.
Old 09-03-2007, 01:27 AM

[ QUOTE ]
When I was younger my sister and I would fight all the time. Whenever she really pissed me off I would secretly scrape her toothbrush alongside the walls of the toilet. This probably happened well over 100 times

[/ QUOTE ]

This is unbelievably [censored] up, but not nearly as bad as kurosh killing a puppy.
Old 09-03-2007, 01:44 AM

My oldest brother was always a big jerk to me. I pissed in his mountain dew and Im pretty sure he still dosnt know about it cuz it was diet MD so prob tasted funny anyways but sense then I have never seen him drink diet pop.
Old 09-03-2007, 02:08 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I pissed in his mountain dew and Im pretty sure he still dosnt know about it cuz it was diet MD so prob tasted funny anyways but sense then I have never seen him drink diet pop.

[/ QUOTE ]
I love sentences like this.
Old 09-03-2007, 02:22 AM

One of the worst memories I have is after beating up my older brother. He was about 2 and a half years older than me, but he is mentally retarded.

We beat on eachother like brothers normally do, but I remember one specific instance where I was really upset about something (I have no clue what) and I had him on the ground and was punching him really hard. I don't remember how old I was, but it was well after I had transitioned into the older brother role, and I knew it was wrong after I did it. Well, I knew it was wrong before I did it, but my anger got the better of me. I felt awful because he was crying afterwards. We were both still fairly young, but I remember that as a defining moment in my life.

Pretty sure I owed at least that to him though, when he still had the upper hand he used to put a plastic bucket on my head and bang on it. I was probably 3 or 4, and this might explain some of why I am the way I am.
Old 09-03-2007, 02:32 AM

Sister and I were arguing, and I was standing in the doorway of her room...she slammed the door close and my finger was in the door near the hinges and got smashed hard, parents took me to hospital because ut swelled up and thet thought it was broken...wasnt though just [censored] hurt but the nail fell off which was both cool and gross.

Also me and the same sister were playing catch in the backyard, she missed the ball and it went over fence. She told me to get it because I threw it, I made her get it because she missed it. On the way back over the fence she slipped and sliced open her arm pretty bad...she still has a scar
Old 09-03-2007, 05:10 PM

Well, my brother and I had many, many instances of blood shed. I am older by 2 1/2 years. One time, he locked me out of the house, no parents home. So I ran to the back door and he beat me to it inside and locked the door. I ran to my dad's 'work' truck and grabbed the 16 foot ladder off the top of the truck, carried it to the house, and put it to the second story window. my brother saw me doing this at the last second, and as I was about to crawl through the window he puched me, shut and locked the window. As I was standing on top of the ladder, he was inside taunting me, so I clinched my fist and punched the window, breaking all 3 panes and hitting him in the nose, and the glass cut him on the cheek. I ended up with many cuts on my arm.

Note: we told my parent that a bird flew into the window, still got beat.

I have many others to share...
Old 09-03-2007, 10:07 PM

My sister was picking on me when I was about 7 and she was 11 and I ended up punching her in her mouth and knocking her two front teeth out. She got me back a couple of years later by setting a trap for me and it resulted in me getting my forhead stitched back together.