Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-03-2007, 06:55 PM

Default Re: Odds that Woody Allen killed someone or has banged Scarlet J.?

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Scarlett is known as being very flirtatious and easy on set..know of a PA who hooked up with her on Nanny Diarie

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah. Of course you do.

[/ QUOTE ]

normally i would question it but since he had pics on cell of him kissing her and putting his hands down her pants i chose to believe him

[/ QUOTE ]

I should further qualify this by stating I don't believe 90% of the [censored] you post on this site. Most of your "insider gossip" is information that anyone who reads the trades or various online sources could learn. The difference is you integrate this information into your posts in a way that manipulates readers into believing you had some direct source to the news. I think you are way on the outside looking in and posting anonymously on this site has allowed you to create a character that is a little closer to who you would rather be. I'm certain that I could create a new account and bluff my way into being the new CharlieDon't Surf. I occasionally read posts in the lounge by guys who clearly know a lot about film and there is no way you could keep up with them (nor could I to be fair) I'm not even convinced you have seen many pre 1990 films (Godfather, Jaws and other obvious mainstream classics would be the exceptions).

I'm reading my post thinking I may have been harsh and I've actually come close to deleting it... but whatever, your posts have always rubbed me the wrong way.
Old 09-03-2007, 07:44 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Woody Allen is a glorified pedophile, his movies suck and reek of self-absorption, and he is basically still married to his daughter.

And yes, he does want to bang Scarlet. He never will, but he does none the less.

He should be in jail sharing a cell with Roman Polanski.

[/ QUOTE ]

most of his movies do not suck
Old 09-03-2007, 07:59 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Scarlett is known as being very flirtatious and easy on set..know of a PA who hooked up with her on Nanny Diarie

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah. Of course you do.

[/ QUOTE ]

normally i would question it but since he had pics on cell of him kissing her and putting his hands down her pants i chose to believe him

[/ QUOTE ]

I should further qualify this by stating I don't believe 90% of the [censored] you post on this site. Most of your "insider gossip" is information that anyone who reads the trades or various online sources could learn. The difference is you integrate this information into your posts in a way that manipulates readers into believing you had some direct source to the news. I think you are way on the outside looking in and posting anonymously on this site has allowed you to create a character that is a little closer to who you would rather be. I'm certain that I could create a new account and bluff my way into being the new CharlieDon't Surf. I occasionally read posts in the lounge by guys who clearly know a lot about film and there is no way you could keep up with them (nor could I to be fair) I'm not even convinced you have seen many pre 1990 films (Godfather, Jaws and other obvious mainstream classics would be the exceptions).

I'm reading my post thinking I may have been harsh and I've actually come close to deleting it... but whatever, your posts have always rubbed me the wrong way.

[/ QUOTE ]

Totally agree. Dude is v. likely FOS.
Old 09-03-2007, 08:03 PM

Why do you use two accounts?

EDIT:

and in the same thread.
Old 09-03-2007, 08:11 PM

cos its an old thread and the fish2p2 ac is banned for whatever reason
Old 09-03-2007, 09:46 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah. Of course you do.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

No worries. In the end we are both just random dudes on a poker message board. I could be a 13 year old kid with acne who reads the internet. And you could be some 50+ year old dude who likes to wear women's underwear.

I currently work for the former head of a major studio who is now the president of a their own production company if it makes you feel any better. But I'll be leaving that job in Spring cuz working in the industry as an assistant/story editor has burned me out big time.

And yes I'd say I have seen many pre 90s films...and this isn't a brag given it implies I'm a massive loser who spent way to much time of his life watching films.

But I imagine that I have seen 5-10x the amount of films( pre 1990 ) than all the films you have seen in your entire life.