Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > The Lounge: Discussion+Review
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-01-2007, 02:40 AM

Default I couldnt think of a title.......

It begins with a choice - A choice that you will come to realise only too late. A choice that can be prevented. A choice that could impact how you live your life forever. Bounded by the heart and/ or the mind, is there really such thing as “no choice”? You either choose to go through it or you don’t - A choice. No choice as in you would go through pain and persevere despite an easier way out, if you follow the heart. If you follow the mind, you would be choosing otherwise - that is to let go.

The heart - When it loves, it truly loves. Love being the strongest emotion. Either love or hate. Give it all you’ve got. Push the heart to beat beyond it’s limit. It will still go on. Piercing is the pain. Burdened is the weight. Stabbed is the feeling. But it will not stop loving. Happiness, where the heart feels the most at ease, is sometimes only achieved after you choose to go through all possible pain and overcome them. Depressed it is after you have been betrayed, after all the pain you went through was for nothing; nothing matters anymore. Nothing your heart has proven through action matters.

The mind - Mind games play with the indecisive heart. Think either with your heart or your mind; affection or rationality. How far do you define what is right or what is wrong when you have to think out of the box at times? A wrong decision isn’t always bad. A good decision isn’t always for the best. The mind can never speak the same language as the heart.

Hope is what keeps a heart going and a mind thinking. It is optimistic. Too much of it is bad when it’s no longer practical. The higher the hope, the greater the fall. Once crashed, there goes the heart, crushed in a torpedo blender. Because when a heart hopes for love, it supercedes all other hopes.

Trust is the most fragile and vulnerable emotion. The deeper the trust, just like hope, the greater the disappointment. You will never trust more than what you had initially planned for. Once broken, a lot of effort is needed to restore that trust. Unless you are just that naive and vulnerable yourself. Trust builds up slowly. It can’t be rushed. Lots of assurance needed. Even the truth may be perceived to be a lie.

The tears - each drop in retrospect to what had happened. Multiple drops. Countless. Dehydrated. Does it make you feel better? Does it solve the problem(s)? It is uncontrollable initially yet it stops after you feel better. Or it doesn’t make you feel better - you stop when you are too tired of crying. Tears are never the solution but a quick reaction to pain.

Words are unlimited. Words are promises. Words are there to hurt. Words are there to confused. What separates good-intentioned words from the ill ones are actions. Say what you mean. Make another believe. How much words is absorbed depends on trust. It brings about hope. It can also bring about despair. It can easily be changed. Manipulated. Deceived. Betrayed. It can be as sharp as the sharpest blade but the most soothing as well. It contradicts when confused. It leads you on. It is a weapon used enough to stab the heart even before the heartless actions are carried out. Bad words falter in the face of a determined heart, in the wake of a mind that is able to sieve out what is destructive before the words even reach to break the heart. But often times, the tired heart choose to believe those sweet words.

Love and to feel loved. Reciprocated the same way. A blessing. Being one-sided is handicapped and torturous for the heart. Is it right for one to say that no matter what happens, the person will always love that person despite all hope is gone for a two way relationship? Is that really true love or stupidity to put yourself in prolonged agony? Easily affected is the heart. The heart begins the love. The heart decides on loving much swifter than the heart will ever give up on loving. Can you ever love another the same way as how you had truly loved someone else? Even if you feel more loved by another, can you ever forget the one you truly love? Hopping from one to another isn’t true love. Rebound is not love. Having a new company to move on will never remove the loneliness deep inside you. That loneliness of having loved by that very person once. Unless you have really moved on.

Moving on is not impossible. It just takes a lot for the heart to overcome and the mind to forget and hate. Yes, hating the other person is the key. It is the extreme of love. Overcome that.

Fate is uncertain. If the two is fated to be together, then so be it. Otherwise will you just surrender? By relying on fate, you are not exactly giving up. You are still hoping for a fate to take the side your heart chooses. And if it doesn’t, you will mourn. Part of you has lost the faith to love and feel loved.
Old 09-01-2007, 12:46 PM

Default Re: I couldnt think of a title.......

how about stream of semi-consciousness?
Old 09-01-2007, 12:51 PM

Now, now, DB.

I think it takes a few years to realize the head and heart are not separate.
Old 09-01-2007, 01:13 PM

I don't get this post at all. This does not appear to be written by a man who is drunk. I struggle to decide which is my favorite part.

This was good,

[ QUOTE ]
The tears - each drop in retrospect to what had happened. Multiple drops. Countless. Dehydrated. Does it make you feel better? Does it solve the problem(s)? It is uncontrollable initially yet it stops after you feel better. Or it doesn’t make you feel better -

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 09-01-2007, 01:46 PM

Yeah I was drunk. Sorry guys lol. I thought it was well written considering I was swimming in Crown last night.
Old 09-01-2007, 01:48 PM

Read it again and tell us if you think it was profound.
Old 09-01-2007, 01:54 PM

I agree Katy and I also venture to say that it was a little out there as well. Not sure what was going on in my head when I wrote this.
Old 09-01-2007, 02:31 PM

I assumed you got drunk whilst reading some German philosopher.
Old 09-01-2007, 03:01 PM

pm me for a psychiatrists phone number.

(don't pm me for a psychiatrist's phone number.)
Old 09-02-2007, 07:07 AM

Friends don't let friends post drunk.