Closed Thread

Old 09-02-2007, 04:19 AM

Default Re: **Official uNL Microbrew thread: September**

scrubs sucks
Old 09-02-2007, 04:19 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I love house, heroes, my name is earl, family guy, office, scrubs. I bought carnivale on DVD that is crazy very good.
Flight of the concords is really good as well. studio 60 was awesome damn nbc for taking it off.

[/ QUOTE ]

You have great taste. Flight of the Concords is really dependent on my mood, but the others would probably be in my top 10 on air. Carnivale got screwed.

As sad as I was to see it go, NBC was actually pretty gracious with Studio 60 - the ratings were abysmal and the show cost NBC a ton. On any other network it would have been canceled pretty early. The guy that ordered the last few episodes (after the initial 13) actually got fired for it. If you liked it a lot, check out Sports Night and The West Wing - creator Aaron Sorkin's 2 other shows.

[/ QUOTE ]

flight of the concords is very mood dependent....I am glad they aired the rest of the season for studio 60. Another good show is Firefly, they made a movie based off the show and called it serenity, pretty cool as well.
Old 09-02-2007, 04:20 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Dexter wins.

[/ QUOTE ]
too true, I was going to mention this but i forgot.
Old 09-02-2007, 04:50 AM

Wow, transferred over to fulltilt from pokerstars and I'm running hot, up 6 buyins in 3k~ hands. Tis goot.
Old 09-02-2007, 05:51 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
any one here watch HOUSE?? i just got tha season 3 dvd like wed and have already watched 20 episodes. lolol. i just got done watching the episode with the kid whose dad is a 2p2er. it is by far the best show on tv right now. not even close imo

[/ QUOTE ]

1. i watch it
2. i have never seen such episode, that sounds awesome
3. best show on tv is the office ldo, followed by lost

[/ QUOTE ]
heres a link to tha thread in case n e one cares.

HOUSE and tha 2p2

and house is much better then lost and from the few episodes ive seen of the office it is better then that as well. its not even close

[/ QUOTE ]

The Office sorta an acquired taste. It took me about 3 episodes to really get into it, and some of my friends still can't. But besides, nip/tuck is by far the best show on television. Entourage comes in at #4 behind House. Curb Your Enthusiasm will surely jump into the top 2 when it comes off hiatus.

Television has lost a lot of great shows over the last 2 years - Arrested Development, Six Feet Under, The West Wing, Studio 60, The Soparnos, and Veronica Mars off the top of my head.

[ QUOTE ]
WTF I stop playing poker due to tilting, losing my ass off, and decide to play Madden for a bit. XBox 360 is totally busto, does not work now, red lights, freezing, etc. What else can go wrong today? Oh, right. My alma mater lost to Appalachian State. I should go to bet right now at 10pm just so I don't break my leg or something, ugh.

About "House" I saw the first two seasons, will rent 3rd soon. It's an excellent show but uses forumla way too much. Writing is good and it really doesn't need to be so episodic, would be absolutely great done as a normal series.

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree but fact that it's so formulaic (almost as bad as L&O/SVU) and we all still love it is a huge testament to the quality of the cast and writers

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah entourage, I just got the season 3 box, and I almost finished it, it's really an amazing show (as in you don't have to think, and you want to see the next episode each and every time, it's like fast food).

But House is good too (have the first 2 boxsets), last season of lost was great, and the office is just [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]
Old 09-02-2007, 06:43 AM

[ QUOTE ]
scrubs sucks

[/ QUOTE ]

[x] ban
Old 09-02-2007, 06:57 AM

Brag: Turned $5 into $130 in aprox a week(Stars)
Old 09-02-2007, 08:50 AM

My goal for september is to beat August and move up to 25NL

like half of it is 5NL, the rest is 2 weeks of 10NL
Old 09-02-2007, 10:07 AM

Today is a tourneys day for me. Cashed in a few 45-man sng and already took down 1 seat to the sunday mil (convert to T$ obv.) The sats are damn soft though! :O Im 4/54 in my 3rd sat, top 20 get an entry.

let us go go go! And hope I can stay alive in the tourneys long enough to rebuild
Old 09-02-2007, 10:08 AM

i dont think i made literally any money last month, im sure a bunch of you were given some of my money due to my constant monkey tilt. im playing less this month and hopefully playing better.
Closed Thread