Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > BBV4Life
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Are Atheists unfairly discriminated against in the U.S.?
Yes 33 54.10%
No 28 45.90%
Voters: 61. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-02-2007, 04:18 AM

Default Re: Already have banged her. Should I call her back?

[ QUOTE ]
I'm not really buying it. So many of the pics look like they're taken in dorm rooms and college type settings, but she's still in HS? Also, she has a Hull football sweatshirt on in one of the pics and there is definitely no Hull High School in ATL. Plz to be splainin?

[/ QUOTE ]

drama drama drama

trainwreck plz
Old 09-02-2007, 04:24 AM

Default Re: Is Banging a Barely Legal Immoral?

the fact that almost all the pictures are taken in a dorm

not to mention the fact that the big-boned ginger would never be able to pull this off

make me certain this is just someone very pathetic posting someone's facebook pictures with a made up story
Old 09-02-2007, 04:28 AM

[ QUOTE ]

not to mention the fact that the big-boned ginger would never be able to pull this off

make me certain this is just someone very pathetic posting someone's facebook pictures with a made up story

[/ QUOTE ]

I saw another of his posts from awhile ago and have to say this man makes me laugh...good game sir
Old 09-02-2007, 04:35 AM

Default Re: Already have banged her. Should I call her back?

[ QUOTE ]
Anyway, as we start talking, she goes "So where do you go to school?" and I'm like "I don't." Then she goes "Oh, that's cool, I go to Central, I'm in work release" (This would mean a Senior) So I'm like "so you're 18?" and she goes "Yea, I turned 18 last week"

So, I start getting more serious and she's like "I was dating this guy who goes to Tech, but I caught him cheating on me, so I broke up with him three days ago. I really loved him"

[/ QUOTE ]

The said pictures (Dorm room) were taken on the campus of either UWG or GT, over a period of several months. I'm sure you attended your fair share of college parties during high school, I know I did.

The Hull High School hoodie was bought at Plato's Closet. No more information is known of the history of backstory of the hoodie.

So anyway, here's pt 1 of the TR.

At around 8:00, I roll up to Pinky's house, she comes out, she has a small duffel bag in her hand, wearing flip flops, really nice jeans, and a white top.

Looking damn sexy, she proceeds to climb into my Tahoe, and we leave. She's rambling something about the songs on the radio or something, then proceeds to attempt roadhead. This was the beginning of something great. I've only experienced this a handful of times, and had to pull off the road, at which point I was able to lay the seatback down and allow better access.

After watching her swallow, she then begins whining about still being hungry. Ingrate, right? So, we head to Kobe to get some sushi and some filet, where we are joined by Emily, who is kind of a blah in my book, but hey, if Pinky's got a thing for her, lets roll with it, right?

So, we leave Kobe, decide to head back to my house, saving the movie for a later time. When we arrive at my house, both the girls head straight for my fridge, and begin drinking.

I didn't mind, as I had went to the effort of buying some "chick beer" to help this party along.

I then begin taking pictures, which I posted earlier for BBV4life's enjoyment/masturbatorial needs. After pouring myself a shot, I am attacked. I am sitting on the couch as my pants are removed rather violently by two horny girls, who then begin an oral assault on my [censored].

I soon realize, Pinky has done this before, as Emily begins taking over the bj responsibilities as Pinky goes "downtown". I can tell you, a woman has a natural tendency to suck your [censored] really well when she is herself on the verge of orgasm.

I was unable to cum the second time, tho, as Emily came, she laid back on the floor breathing heavily, and Pinky walked nude to her purse in the kitchen, got a rubber out of her purse, and slides it down slowly, teasing me the whole time.

At that point, she stands, facing away from me, and bends over, reaches her hand between her legs and we start [censored]. She does ALL the work, and I'm done in no time.

Then, I got up, took another shot, turned on a movie, and got on 2+2 so everyone would know I didn't let them down.

That's part 1, Part 2 coming later.

~Mike
Old 09-02-2007, 04:39 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

OMG! You're a celebrity! Everyone, check it out! Its that guy from Youtube who goes around posting "FAAAAAAAAAKKKKEEE" on every video.

nh Sir.

~Mike
Old 09-02-2007, 04:47 AM

TR delivers
Old 09-02-2007, 04:51 AM

[ QUOTE ]
TR delivers

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 09-02-2007, 04:53 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
TR delivers

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 09-02-2007, 05:02 AM

[ QUOTE ]

Just IMed to me.

[/ QUOTE ]

For all the chubby chicks i've seen in my life, this one pulls it off better than all of them. Spectacular.
Old 09-02-2007, 05:05 AM

Does she get hotter by the pic, or is she just finding uglier and uglier people to pose with. Regardless, she looks down right gorgeous here. Compare and contrast with the first pic.