Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > PL/NL Texas Hold'em > Micro Stakes
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-31-2007, 10:16 PM

Default Re: NL25: AA in position against a push on the flop

on this board sets would check/raise here or smallish bet/raise (not necessarily AI). this bet-pot/raise AI line is weird and doesn't smell like a set. I need vpip/pfr to weigh in two pair possibilities, but I think you are ahead against loose donks behind against tight nits...
Old 08-31-2007, 10:31 PM

Whoaaaaah why so many folds? Come on. BB calls the 3.5BB bet PF, flop comes Q79 rainbow and nitty villain bets the pot. Most people with sets here check and call the CBet to make it look like a float since most people CBet that flop. I do not like the raise on the flop at all, but as played, his shove SCREAMS JT. Note that he can't call the bet for odds, and he thinks he can shove since hero's deep and he has FE. I think we see JT and AQ more often than anything else since hero raised UTG. Q9 is probably out of the range, so I see this as JT/QK/AQ mostly, mayyyybe QJ or Q9 sometimes, and RARELY 77/99/QQ.

To summarize, Hero raised UTG. BB rarely rarely 3Bets the Q79 rainbow flop with a set.
Old 08-31-2007, 10:41 PM

Waaaaaaaaaaaay to many scared people around these forums right now. I post hands that I win just to get peoples perspective of the hand. Just b/c someone posts a hand doesn't mean it was beaten. That's what's wrong with this forum right now. You come into someones thread already persuaded that he has lost the hand. This is why we don't post results. If your going to help on a hand, dont come into someones thread already scared that he lost it and then find a place for him to fold.

Now, onto the hand. Like a couple people have said, I don't see a set playing like this. If you got unlucky with him hitting 2 pair then so be it. I dont see a fold here. Easy call IMO.
Old 08-31-2007, 10:52 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Waaaaaaaaaaaay to many scared people around these forums right now. I post hands that I win just to get peoples perspective of the hand. Just b/c someone posts a hand doesn't mean it was beaten. That's what's wrong with this forum right now. You come into someones thread already persuaded that he has lost the hand. This is why we don't post results. If your going to help on a hand, dont come into someones thread already scared that he lost it and then find a place for him to fold.

[/ QUOTE ]

QFT, and I practically just started posting here.