Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-29-2007, 04:45 PM

Default Wingows Poker - DGN / DGS?

Wingows appears to be on 2 networks, since both the digital gaming network and the dynamic gaming systems sites list Wingows as one of their partners. Both show different logos for Wingows, the DGN one is the one you're probably used to seeing, wheres the DGS one is rarely shown. A while ago, wingows.com took you to one site, while wingowspoker.com took you to the other. Now both redirect to the DGS site.

BW lists wingows as being on both networks, but you need separate accounts for each, plus a different client. I have a few questions.

1. What is "the deal" with this? Is Wingows on 2 networks or did it just move?
2. Is it still possible to join the DGN version, how would I go about doing that?
3. Would I be able to clear the PSO bonus on the DGN-Wingows (if it is still accessible)? - the PSO site links only to the DGS-wingows.

Thanks
Old 08-29-2007, 06:06 PM

Default Re: Wingows Poker - DGN / DGS?

[ QUOTE ]
Now both redirect to the DGS site.

[/ QUOTE ]

Why do you say that? I just checked both sites, and Wingows.com still looks like the DGN site and doesn't redirect.

Wingows will abandon the DGN room eventually and just have the Dynamic Gaming Systems room.
Old 08-29-2007, 10:30 PM

Digital gaming has decent real money traffic. Dynamic gaming has little real money traffic.
Wingows did announce that eventually they are going to close the digital gaming site. However, I doubt that they will unless dynamic gaming has a large increase in traffic.
At least, I hope this is the case because I cannot lose on wingows.com site. Digital gaming's RNG loves me.
Old 08-31-2007, 03:00 PM

That's weird... wingows.com redirects me to DGS, even after clearing cookies.
Could it be that they send all players from the Netherlands to the DGS site? Gonna try a proxy :P
EDIT: Proxy takes me to DGN site... weird, gonna ask PSO support if I can clear the bonus there too