Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-31-2007, 01:17 PM

Default Re: Terrible things you\'ve done to your siblings

I really feel like I let my little brother off easy now. Whoever mentioned that using a spoon like a catapault to shoot yogurt...one time, my brother and I were just sitting at the table, eating ice cream, and I decided I would do exactly that. He didn't do anything to bring it on, I just had this moment of clarity where it felt like I had to do it. I nailed him exactly in the ear. Possibly the greatest "athletic" accomplishment of my life.

I still have no idea why I did it.
Old 08-31-2007, 01:18 PM

man, i was horrible to my brother and sister. i am the middle child. from the age of 7-14 my life pretty much revolved around trying to make the two of them angry. i never did anything really bad physical. mostly just a constant stream of irritations and psychological manipulations. i can remember sitting in a shopping mall with my brother and throwing stuff at people who walked by and when they turned around I would reprimand him like he was the one who did it. I'd call my sisters friends on the phone and hang up. Id call our own number and tell her that it was her friend on the line. She was pretty violent. She used to beat the crap out of me, although I enjoyed that too because it meant she'd get in trouble. She stabbed me once with a knife and I have an inch long scar on my arm.
Old 08-31-2007, 01:24 PM

[ QUOTE ]
My little brother was always a huge dick to me. My parents would spoil him and treat me like crap. They would go out, not tell me they were leaving, and buy him things, but rarely for me. He would gloat about it constantly. If I ever lost my temper and hit him, he would run crying to my parents and they would beat me. While they beat me, he would watch from 10ft away, make faces and laugh.

One day I came home from school and saw they had gotten him a puppy. I've always been a huge animal lover and wanted some sort of pet - but especially a dog - as long as I can remember. He would never let me play with him and kept him in his room. A few days later, the puppy died after drinking from an antifreeze laden water bowl. I'll never forget the look on his face when he came home and saw the puppy laying on the floor.

[/ QUOTE ]

OMG - if that is true you win this thread
Old 08-31-2007, 01:26 PM

I also used to severely overreact when my brother would inflict anything resembling physical harm on me, just to watch my dad chase after him in rage. One time my dad chased him up to his room and tore his pull-up bar out of the door frame. There was never any abuse, thank god - he would calm himself down by breaking our toys. The atari, my WWF wrestling ring, etc. Then he'd replace it months later when nobody wanted it anymore.
Old 08-31-2007, 01:28 PM

kurosh you are sick for coming up with that... and REALLY sick if you actually did it.
Old 08-31-2007, 01:31 PM

Two older brothers, 13 and 11, I am about 6. They never let me hang with them. One day they are in the backyard having a great time tossing pea gravel at each other. I decide I want to play and pick up 3 lb. rock and toss it at the closest sibbling. It hit my oldest brother square in the head and cracked his skull.

I am 42 now and they still dont let me hang with them.
Old 08-31-2007, 01:35 PM

My brother and I used to scrap a ton as kids, but we never really did (or remember anyway, maybe he has some stories) anything particularly cruel to each other.

There is one story that fits this thread though. My brother and I were Tecmo Super Bowl addicts. We would go through season after season - him as the 49ers, me with the Bills - and always end up in the Super Bowl together. I don't know if I just had a better understanding of the game or if the Bills were marginally better than the '9ers, but I never legitimately lost a Super Bowl game to him.

One day I told him I'd let him win the next Super Bowl game. I don't remember if I was being nice or if he threatened to stop playing with me or what. Regardless, we play the game, and I'm no chump, I'm not just going to lay down for him and let him squash me 72-0, amirite? So I make a game of it and keep it close.

Sometime in the second half, I get an urge. I'm not taking a dive for this chump. F*ck it, I'm going deep. I'm throwing in the endzone to Andre Reed and James Lofton. Thurman Thomas is taking off tackle runs to the endzone. When the final gun sounds, Montana, Rice, and Craig collapse to their knees in disbelief...

...and my brother starts crying and tattles on me. Whatever, son, I'm headed to Disneyland.
Old 08-31-2007, 01:40 PM

Mikey,

that's a great story. FWIW, the Bills are marginally better than the 49ers.
Old 08-31-2007, 01:42 PM

i had one of my eyebrows shaved
Old 08-31-2007, 01:46 PM

When I was 5-6 I had some scissors and my sister asked for them as I was opening and closing them. I continued to do it as she went for them. I cut the tip of her finger off.

Again when I was 5-6. After my mother would bake a cake us kids would take a butter knife and scrape the leftover cake off the bottom of the pan. We were fighting over the rest of the junk at the bottom one time and she grabben the knife, while I was holding the part you're supposed to hold, and I yanked it from her cutting her hand fairly bad. But not bad enough for stitches.

I once as a joke pointed an unloaded gun at my dog (right after I saw the "be cruel to animal week" on SNL) and just before I pulled the trigger my finger hit a button which caused the barrell to open and a bullet flew out.