Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > News, Views, and Gossip
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-30-2007, 05:58 PM

Default Re: What happened to LuckyJimm?

Love your writing Jim. Some humble advice... more "degenerate" less internet poker reports (yawn). The drugs at the party stuff was awesome. Need to get yourself to some live games... better stories. Beg, borrow, steal, a bankroll. If you're too fat to hit on the birds... start patronizing the professionals. Maybe male prosititutes... they're cheaper! [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]
Old 08-30-2007, 09:44 PM

The initial stage of realising you've come down and stopped rushing is always horrible, but you should be able to adjust. Realising that you're still pretty high, you continue to have fun.

QFT!
Old 08-30-2007, 09:51 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I cannot see how you can hate him and not feel sorry for him after reading his blog.

[/ QUOTE ]

How about because he comes off as an attention whore who is looking to get staked without really saying it?
Old 08-30-2007, 10:02 PM

[ QUOTE ]
ZOMG blog updated!!!! New levels of degeneracy!!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

MDMA crystals are teh rule. Jimm, never neva carry < 1g crystals. Standard

supermodel girls will love u 4 eva.

Proof = ibiza closing parties.
Old 08-30-2007, 10:03 PM

luckyjimm never got this much attention from anyone in his life, except his mom.
Old 08-30-2007, 10:16 PM

[ QUOTE ]
dude, you're [censored] pathetic. seriously just stfu

At least 90% of your posts are in NVG and BBV so you can imagine how seriously I take your comments.

Anyhow I brought this upon myself. In my first post I mentioned that I rarely frequent this forum - for reasons that are even more clear now. Christ. I feel dumber and even a little ashamed for feeling the need to reply to your post.

Feel free to take the last shot.

Ciao.

[/ QUOTE ]

i don't post much in strategy forums because i quickly learned that different people start posting similar hands, and it obviously became redundant typing the relatively same advice over and over. but lol @ me not being able to comprehend how pathetic you are just because i mainly post in non-strategy forums. smart, high-class indivduals surely could not post in such a mindless place. so what i'm pretty much saying is [censored] off. and also there is a quote button, dumbass
Old 08-30-2007, 10:38 PM

can someone send luckyjimm some money so he can make more degenerate updates!
Old 08-30-2007, 11:34 PM

excellent last post jimm...do u have a FT account?
Old 08-31-2007, 02:17 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Love your writing Jim. Some humble advice... more "degenerate" less internet poker reports (yawn). The drugs at the party stuff was awesome. Need to get yourself to some live games... better stories. Beg, borrow, steal, a bankroll. If you're too fat to hit on the birds... start patronizing the professionals. Maybe male prosititutes... they're cheaper! [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Heheh, thanks. Yes, you're right. But we both know why this is - doing things is more fun that not doing things; having a life more fun than not. If I continue to waste my life playing poker in a darkened room feeling sorry for myself it, the blog will run out of steam. But if I actually try to pull myself together and do exciting (though degenerate) things and have "adventures", it could really get interesting.

True hedonists are not addicts or gluttons. They know when to stop, and realise each pleasure should be controlled. Delirium is too close to despair.
Old 08-31-2007, 02:33 AM

[ QUOTE ]
can someone send luckyjimm some money so he can make more degenerate updates!

[/ QUOTE ]

See Butcho22 post above. That really isn't why I set up the blog, but since then a few kind gentlemen have sent me funds and though unexpected I've much appreciated it.

I'm not going to say my usernames here since I'd probably be banned, but yes, I do have Full Tilt, PokerStars and Neteller, and any contributions gratefully received and, if anything interesting happens, written about. Maybe if someone is generous again I'll use it for a trip report from the strip club, rather than poker!