Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-28-2007, 01:56 PM

Default Re: PUAs: offered a job at a sorority house. take it?

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
money is not nearly the factor most of OOT thinks, especially when you're in college.

[/ QUOTE ]

QFT

[/ QUOTE ]

More hot sorority stories please.
Old 08-28-2007, 06:31 PM

[ QUOTE ]
i give this a resounding "no".

you need money and are considering working for $2/hr a pick 'n mix pussy parade?

and as you mention, chicks arent going to want to hook up w/ the cook's asst working in the back of the house. they wont see you as a peer, theyll see you as a staff of the kitchen who works for them which youll have to overcome.

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 08-28-2007, 07:32 PM

I have kind of an obscure question here but go with it: is FFK hot in real life? I'm not sure this has ever really been brought up or discussed. Do you think I should make a new thread about it?
Old 08-28-2007, 07:35 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I have kind of an obscure question here but go with it: is FFK hot in real life? I'm not sure this has ever really been brought up or discussed. Do you think I should make a new thread about it?

[/ QUOTE ]

I gather you missed the whole, "Hottest 2+2ers" thread a while ago.
Old 08-28-2007, 09:00 PM

People who could answer your question: D10, Guy Incognito, milliondollaz, shadow, AEKDBet, Anacardo, mmbt0ne
Old 08-28-2007, 09:37 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Also never brought up and discussed: Is water wet? Will too much alcohol make me drunk? Is D10 the most awesomest person ever?
Old 08-29-2007, 02:33 AM

[ QUOTE ]
OOT, you all make me feel so warm and fuzzy inside. Before I posted this, on impulse I told the contact in our house that I would do it. He put me in touch with the head hasher, but I declined the job for several reasons. The biggest reason was that its 5 hours per week out of my schedule that i have nothing to show for, other than maybe getting shot down a few times. If I really wanted to focus on getting laid, I could put that 5 hours to better use. I look good enough that f-closes happen the first night I meet a girl sometimes, and I even managed to bag one of my teachers during my college career . Also, theoretically all of these girls are accessible to me since they go to my school and we know people in common. Ive acknowledged that Im introverted and have resolved to work on some things in my life. Im working out more, doing yoga, reading, and making more of an effort to introduce myself to people and being more sociable. I just wanted to make sure this wasn't some missed opportunity [edited to say:] for some huge sorority house orgy with me at the center.

[/ QUOTE ]

More about this please.
Old 08-29-2007, 02:46 AM

[ QUOTE ]
you would be a huge loser to take this

who wants to F the cook assistant.

Maybe if they are all fatty's and you can sneak them food.

[/ QUOTE ]

awesome this post saved me time
Old 08-29-2007, 08:32 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
OOT, you all make me feel so warm and fuzzy inside. Before I posted this, on impulse I told the contact in our house that I would do it. He put me in touch with the head hasher, but I declined the job for several reasons. The biggest reason was that its 5 hours per week out of my schedule that i have nothing to show for, other than maybe getting shot down a few times. If I really wanted to focus on getting laid, I could put that 5 hours to better use. I look good enough that f-closes happen the first night I meet a girl sometimes, and I even managed to bag one of my teachers during my college career . Also, theoretically all of these girls are accessible to me since they go to my school and we know people in common. Ive acknowledged that Im introverted and have resolved to work on some things in my life. Im working out more, doing yoga, reading, and making more of an effort to introduce myself to people and being more sociable. I just wanted to make sure this wasn't some missed opportunity [edited to say:] for some huge sorority house orgy with me at the center.

[/ QUOTE ]

More about this please.

[/ QUOTE ]

Disclaimer: I have no game and made a ton of mistakes here. Read this as an example of what not to do.

She was a 27 year old grad student (I was 23), and had an assistantship while she was working on her PhD. So she was not a professor, rather an instructor. She taught my Spanish class. She was a 7.5 but it was so hot when she spoke Spanish and she had other things going for her that added to her sex appeal. She had medium-full sexy lips and when she wore open toed shoes, I got to see the sexiest feet ever. I don't have a foot fetish or anything, but I can appreciate an absence of gnarlyness when it comes to a girls feet. All the guys in the class had a crush on her.

Some of the older students in class (me included) liked to organize get-togethers after class sometimes. We'd go out and have food and margaritas. She was always invited but only came to dinner with us once: after our final. She wanted to keep her relationship with her students professional while they were in class but once it was over, she was into coming out for dinner and drinks just like us. I intended to ask her out before I left for winter break but it didn't materialize.

After school was back in session I stopped by her office on my way to lunch. She happened to be there and I asked her if she wanted to go to the sub shop and have lunch with me. She had a vegetarian sub, since she was on a diet her yoga instructor suggested. We talked about general stuff and I found out she had been briefly married before, but it was annulled when her husband inexplicably left her. She also talked about a boyfriend that she currently had back in her home state of [wherever] and indicated that she thought he might be the one. I was pretty disappointed, because I thought this meant I didn't have a chance. I got the sense that she was a serial monogamist. I managed to get her number during that meeting but I don't remember for what purpose, or if I gave her a purpose at all, except to call her when I wanted. After lunch I walked her to her car and gave her a friendly hug as she left.

A month or so went by and I needed a date for my fraternity formal. It was awkward, because essentially it’s an overnight date, where we go up to a big rented house in the mountains and have a formal dinner. After that there’s drinking and debauchery. Nakedness and the hot tub are usually involved. I had an open relationship with a former long-term girlfriend living out of state, but she was the only one I was seeing at the time. I kind of wanted to go to the formal with someone new, but formal is a pretty intense first date to pitch to some girl in a coffee shop. I actually remember approaching a girl and opening with an invite to this, but obviously got shot down. Maybe I felt empowered by it because I knew I had to call my teacher and ask her to come with me. If she shot me down, so be it. I had nothing to lose. So with a big rush of adrenaline I called her and asked her to come with me. I think I must have explained that it would be overnight, and that most people sleep at the rented house, but that I would probably get a hotel room so I knew I would have a private place to change beforehand and get some sleep afterwards. She asked if she could think about it and said she would call me the next day. The next day passed and I didn't get a call so I figured she wasn't interested. But on the second day she called me and [with what sounded like a breath of surrender] said she'd go. She said she had recently bought a dress she intended to wear to her 10 year reunion, but wanted to get some more use out of it. I paid for a hotel room with two beds and rented a tux.

On the day of formal she picked me up. She wanted me to drive because she had papers to grade. Unfortunately she didn't get any of that done on the ride up because we were to busy talking. She said she had recently been dumped by "the one." The rest of the conversation was mostly about me. She heard things that most of my casual friends don't know. We checked in and took turns changing and getting ready in the bathroom. We headed to the house for the party. When we got there we got drinks. We were drinking some not-so-strong apple martinis. I introduced her around and we posed for some pictures friends took of us. I spent a lot of time isolating her; asking her if she wanted to go out for a smoke. I don't smoke but she does on occasion. It was the best excuse I had to get her away from everyone so I could talk freely with her. She said I was encouraging her bad habits.

Before the party I made sure that there would be vegetarian dishes served. When dinner was served to us by my fraternity president, he said to her, "You need a vegetarian plate, don't you?" She said her veganism was just temporary and she could have the normal dinner like everyone else. Later she would say that I was very attentive to her, and it turned her on.

After dinner one of my fraternity brothers made a not-so-noble speech, basically indicating that it was time to get [censored] up and party. Instead of applauding I leaned over to her and said "let’s get out of here." She was a teacher and getting wasted with a group of semi-21-year-olds really would not have been her scene. So we went back to the hotel room.

Just to illustrate what a tool I am, we sat on the bed together and played a hand of texas holdem. I think the stakes on the second hand of play involved a kiss. Looking back, it was essentially a routine, albeit a very bad one. I don't remember who won that hand but I'm pretty sure I asked her if she wanted a kiss. She said something like, "Okay, you can kiss me." I know all of you are loling at me right now, and this kind of [censored] would never take place these days. We started making out and I was touching her breasts over her clothes (large C's). She didn't resist or object. We continued to kiss and there was a lot of over the clothes touching. Eventually I undressed her. When I took her thong off I discovered she was freshly shaved (by fresh I mean that very day). She mentioned shaving was something she had just started doing recently.

Obviously she anticipated having sex that night, but what girl doesn't on a first date, right? Regardless of their first date requirements, they always prepare for the best-case-scenario.

I went down on her for a while then I asked if she wanted to have sex. She said yes and we had lights on sex for a while. She put her amazingly perfect feet on my chest at one point to obscure my view of me penetrating her. Some guys (and girls) like to watch that but it was a little too intense for a first date I guess. I told her to move her feet and I watched anyway.

After it was over we rested next to each other, sweaty and pressed together. I could not believe what I had just achieved. After ten more minuets of kissing I was ready to go again and so was she. We did it with the lights off this time.

After successfully completing the double header we decided to go to sleep. After an hour of cuddling I proposed we [censored] some more, mostly expecting her to say she was tired, but she didn't. I got off for a third time, and before you all say I had AmericanPie-itis, let me say that we finally got to sleep at around 3.30 am. These three encounters took about 3 hours from beginning to end. There was lots of spooning and power cuddling. Later she would tell me that she didn’t think there was any point during the night when we weren’t somehow touching, and that was one of the things that attracted her to me.

The next morning I woke up and she was getting ready at the vanity. She asked me with a sigh, "So, you've had sex with your Spanish teacher, how does it feel?" like I had just beaten her at a game of monopoly or something. I wanted to have sex again, but considered that this might be a one time thing, so I didn't bother to suggest it. We checked out and drove home.

We decided we wanted to spend the day together. She wasn't going to get her papers graded. We bought a kite and went to a park to fly it. We had pretty good conversation all day until she dropped me off.

We dated for about 3 months after that. Later she'd say she wanted to have sex again that next morning, so I guess I missed an opportunity by not saying something. After about a month of teetering on separating we eventually broke up. She had all sorts of baggage and warned me that she could tend to grow distant, so I got the sense that this had happened in her relationships before. Our sex life suffered, and I got really frustrated with not being able to bring us closer. She was also going home for a month, and with all the problems we were having I didn't entirely trust her. I told this to her and she was really hurt. The only solution I had for all of these problems was to break up. She was upset but wasn't going to beg me to not break up with her. We talked on the phone after the breakup for a while, but then she stopped returning my calls. At this point I felt like the one who was dumped, since I was still very into her and hoped we could get back together in a better frame. It’s possible that I just got lucky. She was on the rebound so it's possible she just needed a grudge screw. It happened to last a few months but ended in a very dysfunctional way. Maybe she didn't want to be with me but preferred sabotaging our relationship rather than just breaking up with me. I had the experience and it was fun, but I'm sure all of you experts can see a ton of mistakes and red flags here. This is how you bang your teacher while having no game at all. This should illustrate what a moron I am when it comes to women.