Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > Medium Stakes Limit
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 08-29-2007, 10:33 AM

Default Re: August Low-Content Thread

[ QUOTE ]
"4-betting against a 3-bet semi-bluff must feel sweet."

my hand wasnt a semibluff, he just had a better made hand. i guess my 3 bet had some hope he would fold a better hand, but i never thought he'd fold tpkk.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is an even bigger brag for HOWMANY. DUCY?
Old 08-29-2007, 10:59 AM

i know he's bragging. not sure why. all my friends know im easy to beat, just get a good hand and never stop betting and raising. but fold if i start betting and raising and you dont have something obviously great. my style is weak loose scared predictable and passive. it's my new style and it's been working really well.

too many: he plays really good but he gets very upset when he runs bad. too bad i have to play hands against him, but retarded people like to play in the same game so it wont end any time soon.
Old 08-29-2007, 11:04 AM

[ QUOTE ]
i know he's bragging. not sure why. he plays really good but he gets very upset when he runs bad. too bad i have to play hands against him, but retarded people like to play in the same game so it wont end any time soon.

[/ QUOTE ]

I didn't used to get mad when I lost but >400 hours finally drove me insane and at this point I am personally offended pretty much any time I lose a pot. This includes me raising the button with J7o, getting 3bet by a blind and then folding the flop when I miss. This is an official bad beat and well worth complaining about.
Old 08-29-2007, 11:07 AM

you play good but would probably be better off quitting. poker is a waste of life.
Old 08-29-2007, 11:10 AM

i like to put penses in my mouth
Old 08-29-2007, 11:11 AM

Well you already told me to drop out of school, now I'm supposed to quit poker too? I can only assume your next suggestion will be that I just plant myself in front of a tv and play video games until my body fuses to my chair? Or that I kill myself, I'm not really sure which.
Old 08-29-2007, 11:19 AM

learn how to play mixed games. if you go broke quit forever. if you do good then invest the money and quit forever. now that youve learned all adults are degenerates school wont help you. take up drinking.
Old 08-29-2007, 11:47 AM

I'm upset with myself because I finally had a chance to go a zillion bets on the flop with one pair and have it be good, but I pussed out at 6 bets. I knew I was ahead too I don't know why I stopped.
Old 08-30-2007, 01:45 AM

I was in the best game ever today and won $2000 and then lost $1900 of it. Joy. Literally the best game ever. 2 hands:

I raise JJ UTG am called by 2 people and a blind. I flop the nuts i.e. AKTr, I bet get a couple calls. Turn Qo I bet, button calls. River J, I bet he calls. I turn over my 3 straights, he turns over Q7s.

One limper I limp 55 dustin limps john qh/tim raises, button 3-bets, couple ppl are in I call tim 4 bets all call, so like 6 ways. Flop 754 with 2 clubs, checked to john who bets button calls I c/r dustin calls john 3 bets button calls 2 cold I 4 bet dustin caps everyone calls. Turn 3o I bet everyone calls. River Qo I bet dustin folds john folds button calls and turns over... Ah2h.

Very next hand I get 55 again utg, flop is 763, turn 5, I lose.
Old 08-30-2007, 03:54 AM

I woke up at 1am again. Today will be like one of those "create your own story" Goosebumps books where after every few pages it tells you to flip to a page depending on what you want to happen. Should I:

1. Stay home and watching the Simpsons for 15 hours?
2. Play Resident Evil 4 on the Wii/Rainbow 6 Vegas on 360?
3. Stay home and play online because there are a couple good games going?
4. Go play 75/150 because I got a call like 6 hours ago that there was actually a game going somewhere?
5. Sit here and make more dumb posts?
Closed Thread