Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Bonuses
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-09-2006, 09:30 PM

Default Question about Limit vs. STT to clear PS bonus: please check my math

Trying to decide how I want to clear the Pokerstars bonus, which I'd like to do in either microlimit (1/2) or through STTs (10+1, 15+1, 22s). At any rate, Please check to see if my math's correct.

According to the whores site:

http://www.bonuswhores.com/poker-stars.php

The bonus clears at $4.43/hr at 1/2. This means that the full bonus will take about 27.08 hours to clear at that level, correct (120/4.43)? In points per hour per table, this is roughly 22.16, correct (600/26.66)? So 1 table of 1/2 does the work of roughly 4 1/2 x+1 stt's or 2.25 x+2 stt's in an hour, so trying to clear this bonus with stt's takes considerably longer, then?

Since I can't resize PS windows I only 4 table when I play there. I don't know what I average in an hour of 4 tabling STTs, but I can't imagine that it's enough to keep pace with trying to clear it through 4 tabling 1/2. When 4 tabling STTs I'd have to average 18 tables per hour at x+1, and 9 tables an hour at x+2.

Is my math right?

Also, I've looked around but I can't find where on stars its policy re: withdrawing before clearing the bonus is posted. I know that people have said that they think you have to leave it in for 48 hours, but where I can find that out for sure?

[edit] changed above numbers to reflect 1/2 limit, not nl

Thanks for the help-

-bb.
Old 03-10-2006, 02:15 AM

Default Re: Question about Limit vs. STT to clear PS bonus: please check my math

I seriously doubt you're gonna find it anywhere on there site that says " You may withdraw you're money to go whore other sites, especially if Party Offers a bonus to attempt to keep players there. "

Ken
Old 03-10-2006, 10:29 AM

Default Re: Question about Limit vs. STT to clear PS bonus: please check my math

stars bonus never experies and is stackable so you can withdraw the $ after 48 hours and do another bonus if you choose

the money must stay in the account for 48 hours though