Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > High Stakes Limit
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-28-2007, 09:28 AM

Default Re: Who is it going to be????

[ QUOTE ]

This is clearly an outlandish lie as I dont think of one single circumstance that I have hit and run on someone.

[/ QUOTE ]

the definition of 'hit-n-run' varies widely depending who you ask.
Old 08-28-2007, 09:47 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
he hits and runs when he's ahead and cries for you to play him longer when he's down.

if you leave him after a 4 hour session but before he said it was ok to quit, that is considered a hit and run, and he won't play you ever again.

he seems like a giant douche at the tables and in the forums. the reason he wants to 4 table is not because he thinks it gives him an advantage, rather he clearly has ADD and since he NEEDS to multitable he wants you to do it too to decrease your advantage.

also whoever said he plays well postflop has clearly never played MrGatorade.

normally i don't publically berate the fish but since he wont play me anymore i might as well.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is clearly an outlandish lie as I dont think of one single circumstance that I have hit and run on someone. If I am such a fish why dont you play me a freezeout of some sort and put your money where your mouth is and also play me LIVE. (Me) fish has money -> Wants to play you (Better then fish) -> Profit for you.

-Crazy Mike

[/ QUOTE ]

You just took 500 off me and bolted. Im not a whiny bitch so I dont care, but no its not a lie.
Old 08-28-2007, 10:04 AM

Not sure if it was cause of this post or not, but he came back and played more
Old 08-28-2007, 11:17 AM

Mike hit and ran today playing live using some weak excuse like he had to go to blah blah blah blah blah when all he did was go home and play online. He made our perfectly boring 40 game break for no reason at all.
Old 08-28-2007, 04:05 PM

is 4 tables of limit hu against the same opponent really that tough to manage?
Old 08-28-2007, 08:07 PM

cts, HU limit aint no HU NL.
Old 08-28-2007, 08:17 PM

Can someone ban this dude already? He's a total joke.
Old 08-28-2007, 09:28 PM

[ QUOTE ]
is 4 tables of limit hu against the same opponent really that tough to manage?

[/ QUOTE ]

yes. Try it.
Old 08-29-2007, 12:01 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
he hits and runs when he's ahead and cries for you to play him longer when he's down.

if you leave him after a 4 hour session but before he said it was ok to quit, that is considered a hit and run, and he won't play you ever again.

he seems like a giant douche at the tables and in the forums. the reason he wants to 4 table is not because he thinks it gives him an advantage, rather he clearly has ADD and since he NEEDS to multitable he wants you to do it too to decrease your advantage.

also whoever said he plays well postflop has clearly never played MrGatorade.

normally i don't publically berate the fish but since he wont play me anymore i might as well.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is clearly an outlandish lie as I dont think of one single circumstance that I have hit and run on someone. If I am such a fish why dont you play me a freezeout of some sort and put your money where your mouth is and also play me LIVE. (Me) fish has money -> Wants to play you (Better then fish) -> Profit for you.

-Crazy Mike

[/ QUOTE ]

problem is you wont play me, i even got a new sn so you'd play me again. then i beat you continually for a few weeks on the new sn and eventually you again refused to play me. only two times we played hu for under an hour, where no warning was given before an exit, both times it was you. one time you went on a huge 15 min rush where you went from -$3k to -$300, and quickly exited without word. second time you won $1200, said something like you can't take the bad beats and instaleft. when i am up and it's been a few hours i tell you something like "two more hours, ok?". you demand 4 more hours, and we settle on 3, even though my eyes are closing. or if we have been playing for 4 hours or so and i say i have to leave in one hour, you cry and cry for more hours. when i have to leave at the point i told you, you call me a hit and runner and refuse to ever play me again, "i don't play hit and runners!".

after all this i still wanted your monies so i created a third sn. first time we played under that sn i won a little over $3k off you, which was slightly below my average win. problem was you made me play for 8 hours. reason i stayed is i don't want you to think i'm hitting and running after 6 hours. didn't want to get the MrGatorade ban. so we play one more time and you run up $5k in just under an hour, only the second time you beat me. you were also playing someone else and took him for $3k or so. you sat out and simply said, "i have to go". nice little $8k score for 45 minutes of work. if this happened to you, you'd be ranting and raving, foaming at the mouth.

when playing you hu i have always given you the courtesy of a finishing time. i get hit and run all the time, so it's a blessing to get someone to agree to play with you for hours. i didn't mind that much when you hit and ran because i am up so much on you over the past few months, even though you're a hypocrite. in fact, the level with which you hate hit and runners, yet do it continually yourself, makes you a giant douche. the fact that you lie about never partaking in a hit and run makes you a liar. does the united states navy churn out lying hypocrite douchebags on a regular basis, or is it just you sir?
Old 08-29-2007, 12:04 AM

[ QUOTE ]
if this happened to you, you'd be ranting and raving, foaming at the mouth.

[/ QUOTE ]

I found this hilarious on many levels.