Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-10-2006, 08:32 AM

Location: Here I am, brain the size of a planet and I can\'t beat the 2 cent O/8 game on UB. Depressing, isn\'t it?
Default Full Tilt Poker support is retarded.

I reinstalled full Tilt for Razz and couldn't remember my password and the password reminder wouldn't work. So I emailed support, telling them the password reminder didn't work and here is their reply.

I told them I was probably going to rethink my decision to return to their site. My original email is at the bottom. am I the only one that hates boiler plate replys that clearly show they didn't actually read my email?

Hello xxxxx,

Sorry to hear that you've forgotten your password. We'll certainly be able to assist you.

In order to reset your password, open up the Full Tilt Poker program, which you can find on your desktop. Wait for it to connect, and then in the "Login" dialog box, hit the "Forgot Password" button.

From here, you'll need to enter your Player ID and your Email address.
The reason we ask for both is to prevent other users from resetting your password without you knowing. Once you enter your Player ID and Email address, click on the OK button and a temporary password will be sent to your email address. Make sure that this email doesn't go into your "spam" box, as some email providers (Yahoo, Hotmail and AOL, for
example) tend to filter out our email as "junk" - we'd like to have a word with them!

Using this password, you'll be able to log back in successfully. Once you do so, you'll be prompted to enter a new password for your account.
Please choose one that is both secure but easy to remember. A word, followed by a number, is generally a good start. Perhaps your town of birth followed by the first six digits of your social security number might be good: "newyork397638". Don't forget it and ensure that you aren't writing it down in a conspicuous place, especially if you have family members or roommates you would prefer didn't play on your account. Remember that you are responsible for everything that occurs on your account - the money you spend and the chat you type.

The next step is to be seated at the tables and win lots of money.
Should you have any problems, please let us know, and we look forward to seeing you on the tables!

Regards,

Mark
Team Full Tilt

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Please remember that no one will ever ask you for your password or account information, not even support. Please use good common sense and keep your password a secret.

Chat with the Pros, Play with the Pros, Learn from the Pros.
100% Initial Deposit Bonus - www.fulltiltpoker.com

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Original Message Follows:
------------------------
My screen name is steamboatin it might be (screen name changed to protect the fishy) but I am pretty sure it is steamboatin. I can't remember my password and when I try to use the password reminder, it doesn't send me an email.

I want to learn to play Razz and you are pretty much the only site that has a game.

You might have my old address on file xxxxxxxxxx
Clarksville, IN 47129. I now live at xxxxxxxxx in Jeffersonville, IN 47130.
Old 03-10-2006, 08:35 AM

Default Re: Full Tilt Poker support is retarded.

Have you checked your spam folder?
Old 03-10-2006, 08:38 AM

Location: Here I am, brain the size of a planet and I can\'t beat the 2 cent O/8 game on UB. Depressing, isn\'t it?

Yes, thank you, Mr Obvious. Have you ever considered a career in support?
Old 03-10-2006, 08:46 AM

I did it for a while. I had to leave though, because the people who called up were generally assholes...
Old 03-10-2006, 08:48 AM

That is suprising, I wonder what would cause them to be upset?
Old 03-10-2006, 08:50 AM

Wow, you're such a dick. GFY.
Old 03-10-2006, 10:04 AM

Usually it is because they have a miserable life, and they know that they are worthless peices of sht that nobody cares about. So in a futile attempt to try to make others as miserable as they are, they lash out at the world, and try to bring others down to their level. This doesn't improve their situation though, and the downward spiral continues until they die a lonely death that nobody gives a rats ass about.
Old 03-10-2006, 10:52 AM

It is nice to be back in the Zoo.
Old 03-10-2006, 09:52 PM

They are not getting any smarter. I think it is time to unistall.
Old 03-10-2006, 10:05 PM

<--- Location