Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Should I let him back into the dorm?
Yeah, let him back in 32 25.60%
No, keep him out for his own good 74 59.20%
Show me the results 19 15.20%
Voters: 125. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-28-2007, 04:38 AM

Default Re: Chicken Wings Poll

[ QUOTE ]
Boneless wings just don't do it for me.

Personally, a big part of the enjoyment of eating wings is ripping the meat from the bones and then having a massive conquered pile of carnage on the plate when I'm done. Boneless wings are just another processed piece of chicken to me.

[/ QUOTE ]

I feel that. Part of me wants to think life's too short for gnawing foul from the bone, but I don't think it is. It helps me get in touch with the real me, the animal me. Life's too short not to touch my animal, man.
Old 08-28-2007, 04:44 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Personally, a big part of the enjoyment of eating wings is ripping the meat from the bones and then having a massive conquered pile of carnage on the plate when I'm done. Boneless wings are just another processed piece of chicken to me.

[/ QUOTE ]

I feel that. Part of me wants to think life's too short for gnawing foul from the bone, but I don't think it is. It helps me get in touch with the real me, the animal me. Life's too short not to touch my animal, man.

[/ QUOTE ]
I'm going to ban you because I can, you're an obnoxious troll, and we'll sort it out in the mod forum.
Old 08-28-2007, 04:46 AM

Lemon Pepper
Old 08-28-2007, 05:04 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
I'm going to ban you because I can, you're an obnoxious troll, and we'll sort it out in the mod forum.

[/ QUOTE ]

Tub for mod!
Old 08-28-2007, 05:11 AM

I just want to know if boneless wings are actually wings. Also, they suck.
Old 08-28-2007, 05:25 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I hope there is more to the ban than this thread, either way I luv to strip the meat from the bones regardless of the type. Im a meatatarian FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 08-28-2007, 06:10 AM

When I lived in CO we had this awesome little wing restaurant. There were like 13 flavors, some of them amazing some of them crap. But definitely my favorite place to eat. I always got ranch for my wings.

Then I went to Rochester NY for school (brag: one time I went to the place in Buffalo that claims to have invented buffalo wings) and apparently they don't have ranch up there. At least not with wings anyway, it's all blue cheese. So after 6 months I got accustomed to that. Moved to Seattle, same thing basically, only blue cheese. But then I moved back to CO and stuck with blue cheese for about a month until ranch took back over.

In short ranch pwns *
Old 08-28-2007, 06:16 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Im a meatatarian FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[/ QUOTE ]
Dude, so I was on a date one time with a vegetarian (right, I know, it can't end well). We had the little, "omg you kill cows" blah blah discussion and I said, "I'm a meatatarian," which I like to say a lot. She's like, "Um, don't you mean carnivore?" I don't understand why vegetarians can be vegetarians but I can't be a meatatarian. I said, "you don't call yourself a [censored] herbivore, do you?" That date ended before we got our food.
Old 08-28-2007, 06:23 AM

[ QUOTE ]

Dude, so I was on a date one time with a vegetarian (right, I know, it can't end well). We had the little, "omg you kill cows" blah blah discussion and I said, "I'm a meatatarian," which I like to say a lot. She's like, "Um, don't you mean carnivore?" I don't understand why vegetarians can be vegetarians but I can't be a meatatarian. I said, "you don't call yourself a [censored] herbivore, do you?" That date ended before we got our food.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hilarious. I hate the self righteous vegetarians so much.
Old 08-28-2007, 06:53 AM

[ QUOTE ]
God, I'd love to put a hurting on some wings right now. Mild for me. Also, wtf, wheres the dipping sauce portion of the poll so I could berate those who use ranch/sour cream instead of bleu cheese.

[/ QUOTE ]

MattS,
I like blue cheese on everything, but ranch >> BC on wings. So sorry.
Berate away.