View Poll Results: ___
Detroit 0 0%
Chicago (H) 10 100.00%
Voters: 10. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 08-27-2007, 11:35 AM

Default Re: The 2+2 Forums: OT: [censored] thread, August, READ RULES IN TOP P

Hey Yugo-

Since you seem to be the man around here about these things, how about giving me some advice? I'm 28 and got this smoking 21 year old's number last weekend. We only talked for about 5 minutes and she had to go but told me to take her number. I'm loving this. So I call her a few days later, leave a lame message on her voicemail and she never calls back. So whatever. I don't tend to have problems meeting girls or getting their numbers, its the call back thing I don't get. Advice on making that work? Basically I need to make my messages to call back less lame or something. In college, I used to only give my number out and that worked pretty well but I'm not sure about that now that I'm all grown up and [censored].
Old 08-27-2007, 12:03 PM

Full Tilt No-Limit Hold'em, $6 BB (5 handed) Hand History Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: 2+2 Forums)

MP ($612.75)
Hero ($944)
SB ($561.50)
BB ($900.15)
UTG ($106.75)

Preflop: Hero is Button with J[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img], Q[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img].
<font color="#666666">1 fold</font>, <font color="#CC3333">MP raises to $21</font>, Hero calls $21, SB calls $18, <font color="#666666">1 fold</font>.

Flop: ($69) K[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img], 8[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img], 4[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(3 players)</font>
<font color="#CC3333">SB bets $69</font>, MP folds, <font color="#CC3333">Hero raises to $250</font>, <font color="#CC3333">SB raises to $609.5 (All-In)</font>, Hero calls $290.50.

Turn: ($1150) K[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(2 players, 1 all-in)</font>

River: ($1150) A[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(2 players, 1 all-in)</font>

Final Pot: $1150

Results in white below: <font color="#FFFFFF">
SB has Qd Tc (one pair, kings).
Hero has Js Qs (one pair, kings).
Outcome: Hero wins $1219. </font>

Futuredoc isnt the only one who can win with Q hi. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 08-27-2007, 12:10 PM

ManChild,

Thanks for explaining the graph. I'm pretty sure people wouldn't have otherwise guessed that he jumped up in stakes around hand 3995.
Old 08-27-2007, 12:17 PM

Eventhough I never talk to Lacky on AIM I love seeing his away messages.
For instance "poker sucks. what a pointless way to spend my time.
Old 08-27-2007, 12:59 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Hey Yugo-

Since you seem to be the man around here about these things, how about giving me some advice? I'm 28 and got this smoking 21 year old's number last weekend. We only talked for about 5 minutes and she had to go but told me to take her number. I'm loving this. So I call her a few days later, leave a lame message on her voicemail and she never calls back. So whatever. I don't tend to have problems meeting girls or getting their numbers, its the call back thing I don't get. Advice on making that work? Basically I need to make my messages to call back less lame or something. In college, I used to only give my number out and that worked pretty well but I'm not sure about that now that I'm all grown up and [censored].

[/ QUOTE ]

Eh, you can only do so much with a 5 min conversation. The flake % is simply quite high unless you seed an activity/future time together when you meet. I tend to leave uber short messages like "Yo [nickname for chick, if no nickname their actual name]. Omg I just saw the funniest thing, ok gotta jet kiddo." Something v simple like that.

I'd give her another call and be prepared to leave a short, carefree, message.

Yugoslav
Old 08-27-2007, 01:22 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Hey Yugo-

[/ QUOTE ]

Eh, you can only do so much with a 5 min conversation. The flake % is simply quite high unless you seed an activity/future time together when you meet. I tend to leave uber short messages like "Yo [nickname for chick, if no nickname their actual name]. Omg I just saw the funniest thing, ok gotta jet kiddo." Something v simple like that.

I'd give her another call and be prepared to leave a short, carefree, message.

Yugoslav

[/ QUOTE ]HA! Well I got one part right. She introduce herself as 'Kristina with a K' and I started the message with, 'Hey, Kristina with a K. Its Kibby from Catus Club. blah blah blah.'

I was thinking about texting her next with some fun pic / comment thinking that text conversations are easier to have. . . thoughts? Or I could try a standard, 'Need a woman's opinion that I don't know. . .' though that's the sort of intro line I used but she probably won't remember that anyways. . .

Normally I wouldn't call her a second time but 1) she is quite cute. 2) made it clear she thought I was attractive and wanted me to have her number before leaving 3) is 21 and gave tons of fun vibes out.
Old 08-27-2007, 01:41 PM

Yes, call. She's a 21 year old chick and has a really short attention span. Plus, she doesn't keep track of who she gives her # out to.

Texting is fine. A pic thing is good....you definitely could go for "this reminded me of our awesome conversation the other day." Doesn't matter if it does or not but it may get her to call you back/text you back which is all you are trying for at this point.

Yugoslav
Old 08-27-2007, 01:58 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Eventhough I never talk to Lacky on AIM I love seeing his away messages.
For instance "poker sucks. what a pointless way to spend my time.

[/ QUOTE ]

I didnt even know I had your aim. You must be one of the several that are on my buddy list that I have no idea who they are. let me know.
Old 08-27-2007, 02:11 PM

Can anyone trade Royal Bank $ for FTP $? I wanna get drunk and it's gonna be expensive.
Old 08-27-2007, 02:27 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Can anyone trade Royal Bank $ for FTP $? I wanna get drunk and it's gonna be expensive.

[/ QUOTE ]

all i got is a bag of 's
Closed Thread