Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-27-2007, 01:15 AM

Default Re: still cannot win at stars

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
SERIOUS RESPONSE AND QUESTION TO ALL OF YOU..

Do you not notice the deal is a bit "strange" at pokerstars, compared to other sites? I mean cmon, I have played there since 2001 and the comparison is not even close. More weird stuff happens there then on any other site i've played on. I have played @ truepoker, party poker, fulltilt, americas cardroom, poker.com. The only site that came close was pokeroom.com

[/ QUOTE ]

To judge by this poll in the last thread, about 1/3 of the people reading this believe your observations might be right. You have plenty of company, if that comforts you.

[/ QUOTE ]

I am not shocked by that poll. Many people won't come on here to agree because they would be mocked (and rightfully so).

Remember, most players are losing and still think they are good. In their minds there is really only one plausible explanation for their losses.

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh please. All of you so called pros are usually found in the p2p transfer thread begging for chip transfers. If you were all such winning players you would not continually need reloads.
Old 08-27-2007, 01:18 AM

"To judge by this poll in the last thread, about 1/3 of the people reading this believe your observations might be right. You have plenty of company, if that comforts you"

You mean 1/3 of the people that responded agree with him.Newsflash,most people slightly smarter than your average monkey didnt bother to respond.On a seperate note,if OP is serious about the 67 days,he is officially a serious contender for the worst player in the history of 2+2 id suspect.
Old 08-27-2007, 01:22 AM

OP- play flipaments.
Old 08-27-2007, 01:28 AM

[ QUOTE ]
playing 19 tables at a time probably also isn't good for the winrate.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hogwash
Old 08-27-2007, 01:36 AM

[ QUOTE ]
"To judge by this poll in the last thread, about 1/3 of the people reading this believe your observations might be right. You have plenty of company, if that comforts you"

You mean 1/3 of the people that responded agree with him.Newsflash,most people slightly smarter than your average monkey didnt bother to respond.

[/ QUOTE ]

Lots of people slightly smarter than your average monkey read and participate in these threads. They might even take a second to click a couple of buttons on a simple poll. I don't know exactly why, maybe just because it's fun, but they do. But you might be right-- maybe you should take a take a poll.

[ QUOTE ]
On a seperate note,if OP is serious about the 67 days,he is officially a serious contender for the worst player in the history of 2+2 id suspect.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'd bet against him being that bad. He'd have gone broke long ago. His problem is probably explained by a fixed view of "solid play", a refusal to admit that he is being outplayed, and a bias that allows him to explain his losses by exaggerating the beats every tight player takes.
Old 08-27-2007, 01:36 AM

OP is losing money at pokerstars.

OP uses this information to believe that pokerstars is rigged.

I use this information to believe that OP is a losing poker player.

OP's line of thought seems to be his belief that pokerstars rewards a particular "bad" style of play - yet he refuses to play in that "bad" style that wins money. Why is this?
Old 08-27-2007, 01:38 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Exactly. I've seen a couple of you so called pros in the p2p transfer thread begging for chip transfers. If you were all such losing players you would not continually need to move money around; you'd have lost it already and not need such transfers.

[/ QUOTE ]
FYP
Old 08-27-2007, 01:52 AM

Although my last [/thread] post didn't work (as if I thought it would lol), that won't stop me from trying again.

OP, and your two supporters, allow me to summarize for you how this thread, and every other one just like it, has gone and will continue to go:

"Online poker is rigged, because I've seen this and this and this and this."

"You are an idiot. Post stats please."

"I don't need stats. I know it's true because I've seen it. You're the idiot."

"OP is teh moran. Please to be banning."

Back and forth it goes, and usually we manage to spin off an amusing discussion or two, but mostly everyone makes fun of the OP and the few supporters he inevitably picks up. Do you know what might change that? EVIDENCE!!!! As was pointed out in the last inane thread OP started, we actually had a thread like that a few monthgs ago. OP posted some real evidence, and was actually taken seriously by many (no, not all) people. Then of course it was discovered that the OP's PT was out-of-date, and all of the hands were not being picked up properly. PT was updated, and all was well again. Until OP produces something beyond his own observations (like those videos he claims he has made and was going to post) this thread will just continue on as it has thus far. But hey, if that's what OP wants, I guess that's what he'll get, and I'll be happy to join in the fun.

[/thread]?
Old 08-27-2007, 02:09 AM

The OP is obviously on a losing streak, albeit exaggerated,
and venting. woop-di-do. Let him. No biggie is it? There is probably another forum better suited for your venting about your ruinous run. OP, you might even get some sympathy there. Also read Doyle's book. People do play hands that will break you. As for Stars and any other site... go ahead and bash them. Its better than smashing your computer and blaming it.
Old 08-27-2007, 02:35 AM

dear god, can we ban this [censored] troll already?