Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > PL/NL Texas Hold'em > Medium Stakes
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-26-2007, 10:28 PM

Default Re: AK fold / call / push ?

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
i dont like shoving. bb is almost certain to call as a 57% favorite, and that's only if button doesn't wake up with AA or KK. so i like callign and basically going pair mining

[/ QUOTE ]

at first i thought easy shove then i agreed with you and now i am back to thinking its a shove. BTNs range here should be fairly wide. its CO v BTN so there has to be a fair amount of Axs/SCs in his range in addition to TT+/AQ+. BB's call is slightly more concerning since this shows pretty much TT+ (doubt AK flats it). but with the dead money in the pot and the fact that BB definitely folds TT/JJ a lot of the time (and we even have 30% equity vs KK), i think you just have to shove.

[/ QUOTE ]

i just havent seen many TT cold calls here, and figure he wont fold QQ+, so maybe i fold out JJ. I guess shove mustbe the anwer tho.
Old 08-26-2007, 10:46 PM

I think BB has TT/JJ/QQ a lot here, and I think he folds TT/JJ a lot to a shove and sometimes but not often QQ. Button has a pretty wide range here, definitely a lot of big aces, stuff like 99, air, etc. I would shove this.
Old 08-26-2007, 11:22 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I think BB has TT/JJ/QQ a lot here, and I think he folds TT/JJ a lot to a shove and sometimes but not often QQ. Button has a pretty wide range here, definitely a lot of big aces, stuff like 99, air, etc. I would shove this.

[/ QUOTE ]