Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > Mid-High Stakes Shorthanded
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-26-2007, 03:47 PM

Default WPEX 10/20 & 20/40 LH vs. Stars 15/30 (6max) WOW

Long time WPEX player here, long live WPEX! I essentially learned true LH here but, I'm sick and tired of playing the same people at the mentioned limits. With only the occasional passive "I can't fold" player dropping in at WPEX here and there, I'm forced to rethink of where I'm going to play (I keep saying this).

So, I gave Stars 15/30 6 max a shot. I love the blind structure and the game quality. I'm amazed at the differences here at Stars and i'm killing it. I keep reading here that Stars is full of nits and grinders (maybe from 2/4 to 10/20 LH ) but the 30 games rock and this 2 year WPEX 4 betting donk feels that my training and experience at WPEX has paid off huge.

I would love to here what other people think of these game differences at Stars and WPEX?
Old 08-26-2007, 05:06 PM

Default Re: WPEX 10/20 & 20/40 LH vs. Stars 15/30 (6max) WOW

I used to play at a prop infested site which played very similarly to WPEX - tons of 2+2ers and pros even at 10/20. After a year on that site my game had improved 10 fold. I don't play on Stars but I would bet my entire salary that the games are much there or on any other major site.

YT
Old 08-27-2007, 12:23 AM

Default Re: WPEX 10/20 & 20/40 LH vs. Stars 15/30 (6max) WOW

[ QUOTE ]
I used to play at a prop infested site which played very similarly to WPEX - tons of 2+2ers and pros even at 10/20. After a year on that site my game had improved 10 fold. I don't play on Stars but I would bet my entire salary that the games are much there or on any other major site.

YT

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm glad u appreciate the training. You have learned much my friend.