Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Software
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: What do you think of the game balance?
Heavily favored the Village 3 13.64%
Favored the Village 8 36.36%
Balanced 9 40.91%
Favored the Demons 2 9.09%
Heavily favored the Demons 0 0%
Voters: 22. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-23-2007, 04:52 PM

Default Re: New Software: Holdem Manager

When will the new sides and Hud be added?
I don`t want to know it exactly, just sth like next month/end of year or so?
How can i get a HH, so that i can convert it? I just get this replay option via " Hands"

Old 08-23-2007, 06:34 PM

Are there any chance that you will ad support for OSX for us mac users?

Keep up the amazing work!
Old 08-23-2007, 08:03 PM

I can`t edit it, but if have to send the HH to the clipboard for reading it or posting it, where do i find this clipboard?
Old 08-23-2007, 10:11 PM

Sorry for being so lazy, but could someone give me a cliffnotes on HoldemManager? Is it a workable replacement for PT/PAHUD at the moment? Is it better/worse than PT/PAHUD for any reasons? Thanks.
Old 08-24-2007, 12:25 AM

[ QUOTE ]
please show me ?

[/ QUOTE ]

Can't just yet - hopefully not too much longer

[ QUOTE ]
When will the new sides and Hud be added?

[/ QUOTE ]

New sites will be added shortly - probably 5 new sites in the next 3 weeks or so. Don't have a date for the HUD yet - I'm still spending almost all of my time on the Manager app.

[ QUOTE ]
Are there any chance that you will ad support for OSX for us mac users?

[/ QUOTE ]

It is written in .NET 2.0 so very well might work on the MAC through the mono project. There is a tool you can download that will tell you if your code is compatible - if it is pretty close I will make whatever changes are necessary.

[ QUOTE ]
I can`t edit it, but if have to send the HH to the clipboard for reading it or posting it, where do i find this clipboard?

[/ QUOTE ]

Just click on notepad, a text box or whatever else and press Ctrl-V to copy from the clipboard.

[ QUOTE ]
Is it a workable replacement for PT/PAHUD at the moment?

[/ QUOTE ]

You can go to www.holdemmanager.net and download the trial. The HUD is not ready yet but it is coming.

rvg
Old 08-24-2007, 12:40 AM

Location: between the click of the light and the start of the dream

I haven't looked at the app yet, but two random stats I would like to be able to see at the table are: 1) fold to raise (or checkraise) after c-betting and 2) bet turn % after checkraising flop.
Old 08-24-2007, 11:29 PM

Is there a way to create separate databases to contain your personal hand histories and your datamined hand histories in separate databases? (PT allows this and it's a great feature so that you can delete old databases of mined hands without disrupting your personal database file).
Old 08-25-2007, 08:35 AM

Location: On my knees praying that God shows my opponents His power

I had this up and working on my old computer and can't seem to get it working on my new computer. When I try to open the program up I immediately get a popup that says 'HoldemPokerManager has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the incovenience.'

I've uninstalled and reinstalled 3 times with the same results. I know PostgreSQL is working because PT is working fine. I down loaded the .NET 2.0 framework and Telescope uses the .NET 2.0 framework and it is working (not picking up data on all the players it should, but I'm in the middle of importing a bunch of hands into PT).

I'm using WinRAR to open the program, then double clicking setup.exe. two windows almost instantly open and close (too fast for me to read) and then the set up wizard opens up. I click 'Next' a couple of times and it appears to set up.

I'm using Windows XP

Any suggestions?
Old 08-25-2007, 02:08 PM

I'm returning to online poker after a one-year absence. I previously used Party, but have just opened an FTP account (total newbie at it - haven't even deposited $ yet), so I apologize if this is a basic question - what's the best way, if any, to generate hand history files from observed hands?

Here's what I do currently:

1. Use SpadeEye to open FTP tables.

2. Have the "save my hand histories" option ticked in FTP.

3. Observed hands are then added gradually to .tmp files in the Full Tilt Poker/Hand Histories folder (I understand from reading other posts that that there is no way to stop the .tmp files from disappearing when the table closes).

4. Have Holdem Manager mine the hands from the Hand Histories folder.

5. I ticked the option in Holdem Manager to move hand history files to another folder.

6. The hand data is in the Holdem Manager DB, but it seems that hand history files are never actually created from observed hands, nor moved anywhere.

Problems with my method - can anyone help to overcome them?:

1. Since Holdem Manager is checking .tmp files for the hands, the longer a table is open, the more dupe hands are in each .tmp file, and the longer it takes to import. Is there a way to delete the hand histories from each .tmp file as they've been processed?

2. Since no hand history files are ever actually created, is there a way to use the new FTP HUD with data from my observed hands? Is there a HUD compatible with HM? (If not, you can add me to the growing list of people clamoring for your HUD!).

Thanks for any assistance. After trying Holdem Manager, it would be real tough to return to PT, with its excruciatingly slow import speed, just to get a HUD.

Cheers, Carl.
Old 08-25-2007, 06:57 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I haven't looked at the app yet, but two random stats I would like to be able to see at the table are: 1) fold to raise (or checkraise) after c-betting and 2) bet turn % after checkraising flop.

[/ QUOTE ]

First one is already in and second one is coming in one of the next updates.

[ QUOTE ]
Is there a way to create separate databases to contain your personal hand histories and your datamined hand histories in separate databases?

[/ QUOTE ]

There will be shortly

[ QUOTE ]

When I try to open the program up I immediately get a popup that says 'HoldemPokerManager has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the incovenience.'

[/ QUOTE ]

Someone else had a similar problem with HM and PokerEV. The only thing (I think) in common is that they both use .NET 2.0. In your program files\rvg software\holdem manager folder what files do you have after install?

[ QUOTE ]
The hand data is in the Holdem Manager DB, but it seems that hand history files are never actually created from observed hands, nor moved anywhere.

[/ QUOTE ]

HM only moves files that are over 1 hour old right now to avoid any issues moving a file that is currently being written to or that has summary data at the top. So, that's why you don't see these hands in your archive folder. You will be able to export hands from HM though -I do keep the original HH. Before closing the Full Tilt client you could manually copy and paste the tmp files to a different folder for now.

[ QUOTE ]
Since Holdem Manager is checking .tmp files for the hands, the longer a table is open, the more dupe hands are in each .tmp file, and the longer it takes to import.

[/ QUOTE ]

This will be changed so that previously imported hands are auto skipped

[ QUOTE ]
Is there a HUD compatible with HM? (If not, you can add me to the growing list of people clamoring for your HUD!).

[/ QUOTE ]

ok, added to the list [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] I've actually spent the last 10 days or so working on something that should be a very big improvement for people which is why there hasn't been much in the way of updates. Hopefully not too much longer - need to do tons of performance testing to make sure it is going to work great.

rvg