Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Software
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-25-2007, 03:19 AM

Default Re: Full Tilt Shortcuts - new ahk script

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Since a few weeks I'm a happy user of your FTS program.

I recognized that it's necessary to determine a screensize (small/normal/large). Since I bought this program to make multitabling more easy I've put mine on small. However, it's not small enough for me [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]. It's still a little bit bigger than the smallest possible with the FT software. Is it possible to add this size to the program? Because with that size I can 9table on my 22" widescreen without overlap [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Thanks in advance

[/ QUOTE ]
Hey Dizzie,
When I first selected the table sizes, I had a lot of problems with image recognition if the table was as small as it could go, and I opted a slightly larger size. If there was a lot of interest in this smallest size table, I could take another look at it (but honestly it is a lot of work having to make all of the images for another size table). But if a lot of you would like FTS to work with this size let me know and I'll see if it will work.
nano

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks for your response! I'll wait and see if other people are interested, if not... so be it [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

btw: without this program it was even hard to play 6tables at once, so FTS is already a big improvement for me!