Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > The Lounge: Discussion+Review
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-24-2007, 02:35 PM

Default Re: Conspire`s 9/11 Conspiracies

Yes, that is my theory. About the seat-back phones, you probably need to ask someone who flew back then. I still question if these would work without a cell-phone tower, unless they are satalite.
Old 08-24-2007, 02:51 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Here is a link to a modern cellular coverage map:

http://antennaguy.com/Images-Maps/T-Mobil.jpg

Yes, it is T-mobile, but they all are the same networks for the most part.

Look at Pennsylvania. Notice how even now, there is no coverage over it's rural areas.

Back in 2001, digital was just coming to use, but we still had to press multiple buttons on our dual, tri, and quad band phones to roam.

So, at best, the people in the plane made a phone call with a short-wave analog phone 3 miles into the sky, while encased in several tons of steel, passing the cloud coverage.

[/ QUOTE ]

The plane went down 60 miles from Pittsburgh. Yes, the area is rural, but it's along the PA turnpike, which has always had excellent cell coverage stemming from the towers on top of the Laurel mountains. Coverage in that area has never been an issue for me.
Old 08-24-2007, 07:16 PM

Conspire,

Are you generally into conspiracy theories? Like secret societies (FreeMasons, Illuminati, Bohemian Grove, Skull & Bones, etc.) or conspiracies within the military-industrial complex, or central banks?
Old 08-24-2007, 11:15 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Look at Pennsylvania. Notice how even now, there is no coverage over it's rural areas.

Back in 2001, digital was just coming to use, but we still had to press multiple buttons on our dual, tri, and quad band phones to roam.

So, at best, the people in the plane made a phone call with a short-wave analog phone 3 miles into the sky, while encased in several tons of steel, passing the cloud coverage.

[/ QUOTE ]

I hate to let the facts get in the way of shared stupidity... but in case anyone cares:

I've worked in the telecom industry since 1996, and I can assure you that cellular calls from airplanes has been very easy for a long long long time. Most areas of the country are covered by analog base stations (AMPS), and you won't see those on T-Mobile's maps. This includes rural areas.
Old basestations, like the kind around in the 90's, have a coverage radius of 10+ miles, so communicating with an airplane a few miles in the sky is a piece of cake.
Old 09-14-2007, 09:40 PM

ive never been big on conspiracy theories, but too many things about 9/11 dont make sense. heres something to think about:

did you know that on September 10, 2001, Donald Rumsfeld announced a "war on waste" after an internal audit found that the Pentagon was "missing" 2.3 trillion dollars in unaccounted assets.

On September 11th, this was of course, as good as forgotten.

but hey, dont take my word for it, take the pentagons:

http://www.defenselink.mil/speeches/...x?speechid=430

edit: its about 1/3 of the way down.
Old 09-15-2007, 02:31 PM

I don't know what to believe but considering the amount of money Bush & his connections actually make from going to war his motives have to be questioned.
Old 09-15-2007, 04:12 PM

Sick bump, near the end of this thread it seems like I gave up, but I had some major things going on, and I did not have the time to write thoughtful (crazy, stupid, smart?) replies so if anyone was interested im sorry.

[ QUOTE ]
Conspire,

Are you generally into conspiracy theories? Like secret societies (FreeMasons, Illuminati, Bohemian Grove, Skull & Bones, etc.) or conspiracies within the military-industrial complex, or central banks?

[/ QUOTE ]

Im always interested in questionable motives, and things that do not make sense. FreeMasons, Illumaniti, Bohemian Grove, and skull and bones is just other names for N.W.O. (New World Order) who are said to have been trying to take over the world for centuries. They believe in globalization, one government that controls the world (United Nations?).
Old 09-15-2007, 04:14 PM

[ QUOTE ]
ive never been big on conspiracy theories, but too many things about 9/11 dont make sense. heres something to think about:

did you know that on September 10, 2001, Donald Rumsfeld announced a "war on waste" after an internal audit found that the Pentagon was "missing" 2.3 trillion dollars in unaccounted assets.

On September 11th, this was of course, as good as forgotten.

but hey, dont take my word for it, take the pentagons:

http://www.defenselink.mil/speeches/...x?speechid=430

edit: its about 1/3 of the way down.

[/ QUOTE ]
This is like the plot of Office Space x 1000000000000
Old 09-15-2007, 04:57 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I hate to let the facts get in the way of shared stupidity... but in case anyone cares:

I've worked in the telecom industry since 1996, and I can assure you that cellular calls from airplanes has been very easy for a long long long time. Most areas of the country are covered by analog base stations (AMPS), and you won't see those on T-Mobile's maps. This includes rural areas.
Old basestations, like the kind around in the 90's, have a coverage radius of 10+ miles, so communicating with an airplane a few miles in the sky is a piece of cake.

[/ QUOTE ]

Can you take a little care to not insult those of us who are ignorant in the ways you know. I obviously touched on the contradiction that I am not able to make a phone call out of my bedroom. Please note that this is a modern map, and ALL carriers rent poles from each other, but you already know this.

Otherwise, thank you for clearing up confusion.
Old 09-15-2007, 07:16 PM

Well, I just joined into this thread, and this topic has interested me, because a lot of stuff that happened on that day did not make much sense. I was in 8th grade at the time, heard rumors about it during lunch, and found out what happened the period after that, in my History class. As a Long Islander, I lived about 20 minutes from the city, and the Towers were a common site; I couldn't believe they were no longer there.

Conspire, I am wondering about this though (and a lot of other things, but since this is a large part of the conspiracy, lets get it cleared up)

[ QUOTE ]
Then one day he got a call from the head of the F.B.I. He secretly recorded a conversation with the head of the F.B.I. of New York ordering him to let this bombing take place. This is all information that the F.B.I. admits to by the way .

[/ QUOTE ]

Credible, reliable source for this, please?

Also, what does everyone say regarding the statement that there was no plane wreckage found at any of the crash sites? Not WTC, that I don't find interesting, but there were no signs of a crash at the Pentagon, and no wreckage in Pennsylvania. First of all, is what I just said correct, and secondly, if it is, or isn't, any sources?