Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > BBV4Life
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Westbrook & (pick one)
Droughns @ OAK 1 33.33%
L. Jordon v CLE 2 66.67%
Jones-Drew @ WAS 0 0%
T. Henry v DAL 0 0%
Voters: 3. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-24-2007, 02:35 PM

Default Re: HUGE BRAG: Wife Now In Heaven

I just think its funny how every time one of these threads start up its always the 'narrow-minded Christians' having their beleifs attacked and almost never the other way round.
Old 08-24-2007, 02:48 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
To the people saying "WAIT WAIT THERES NO HEAVEN, YOU DO REALIZE THAT DON'T YOU" I just wonder why you feel the need to post this? Just to tell PFY that the source of his strength, his coping mechanism, is worthless? That he should actually not feel happy for his wife, that he should feel bad? I just don't see how this could be beneficial at all for PuppyFriday. But thanks for posting your 2 cents, I'm really glad you decided to share with us, albeit for no reason. And everyone saying "what if its a scam, he might be leveling us" I think it's pretty rude to post insults and such on that hunch.

[/ QUOTE ]

I post it cause I want our species to involve into a better version of ourself and that better version doesn't need BS believes as a coping mechanism. Self-invented religions based on zero logic and far fetches afterlife wishes dont serve our evolution as species, they dumb us down, logic evolves us not backwards believes...

[/ QUOTE ]

Rhand,

I WILL TYPE IN ALL CAPS BECAUSE I FEEL STRONGLY ABOUT WHAT I HAVE TO SAY. THIS IS BBV4LIFE. TAKE YOUR MISGUIDED THOUGHTS ON EVOLUTION ("logic evolves us" lol) AND MARXISM TO POLITICS OR SMP AND STOP [censored] ALL OVER THIS DUDE'S THREAD.
Old 08-24-2007, 02:49 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I just think its funny how every time one of these threads start up its always the 'narrow-minded Christians' having their beleifs attacked and almost never the other way round.

[/ QUOTE ]

Weird how that works, huh? [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 08-24-2007, 02:50 PM

OP, can your wife post a trip report?
Old 08-24-2007, 02:51 PM

sorry for your loss OP. best wishes to you.
Old 08-24-2007, 02:51 PM

[ QUOTE ]
OP, can your wife post a trip report?

[/ QUOTE ]
Too soon. (I would wait for page 3.)
Old 08-24-2007, 02:53 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Agreed, and I appreciate you giving thought out responses rather than going 'lol dumb Christians' like a number of posters seem to do.
Old 08-24-2007, 02:58 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Agreed, and I appreciate you giving thought out responses rather than going 'lol dumb Christians' like a number of posters seem to do.

[/ QUOTE ]

Trust me, I hate those people as much as you do. Probably more, because they give you ammo, while they just embarrass me and make my life harder. Every time I say I'm an atheist, its the retards that come to mind.
Old 08-24-2007, 03:04 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Had to check back on this thread - knew at some point the floodgates would open and it would degen into a "lol heaven" thing. I'm an athiest, but if there's a 1% chance OP is for real, it's enough for me to hold back and show some class and let the guy grieve.

Rhand - you're a huge tool. For you to think that you can somehow 'show someone the light' by rubbing their nose in something during their darkest moment is extremely foolish of you. If you actually believe it's good for humanity to promote atheism, you should really take a step back and realize that what you are doing is driving him MORE towards religion, and your method has NO chance of getting OP to stop and think. In fact, it's just senseless and rude.

Also, Rhand, your grammar, spelling, logic, and general voice indicate strongly that you are a very stupid person. Just thought I'd point that out.

[/ QUOTE ]

Why do you people keep saying that? It is clear OP is overjoyed at this.

Rhand may be a little insensitive or too outspoken for the situation but he is far from stupid. He's pissing some of you off because you keep looking at it as if someone came on here crying about their wife dying and somebody is railing them hard about it. OP is strangely overjoyed at a terrible thing, namely the fact that he said it's a HUGE BRAG that his wife went to a mythical place that 90% of us believe does not exist.

And he posted this is the biggest jerk off poker forum possible. It's a cold world baby girl.
Old 08-24-2007, 03:06 PM

God doesn't exist. DUCY?

Who has that old gif? Prob my fav avatar ever.