Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > News, Views, and Gossip
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-23-2007, 11:07 AM

Default Re: Dramatics! Neverwin Stars Busto? Collateral Damage?

[ QUOTE ]
i dont care whether you're a hot woman or a fat ugly man the rule still applies. you're just lucky mark isn't Phil Laak

[/ QUOTE ]

FYP
Old 08-23-2007, 11:10 AM

every court needs a jester; every village a laughingstock
Old 08-23-2007, 11:30 AM

[ QUOTE ]
What transpired between Mr. Newhouse and I is a private matter, and it will be handled in such way... privately. I have already contacted him and we working on a solution.

[/ QUOTE ]

Anal or another handjob?
Old 08-23-2007, 11:43 AM

[ QUOTE ]
For those interested, my site will be up by the end of next month.

[/ QUOTE ]

Given your feelings about your treatment on 2+2 I'm really puzzled as to why you posted this here....Oh, wait - no I'm not.

--Zetack
Old 08-23-2007, 11:47 AM

[ QUOTE ]
hey brandi

shouldnt you pay people back when you take money from them? i mean thats a general truth in life. i dont care whether you're a hot woman or a fat ugly man the rule still applies. you're just lucky mark doesnt have mafia connections, they'd kill you for 1K let alone whatever you took from him

[/ QUOTE ]

if you left your wallet on the street and i find it and take it is it stealing? If you give me your atm card and give me your pin code is it stealing?
Old 08-23-2007, 11:50 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
hey brandi

shouldnt you pay people back when you take money from them? i mean thats a general truth in life. i dont care whether you're a hot woman or a fat ugly man the rule still applies. you're just lucky mark doesnt have mafia connections, they'd kill you for 1K let alone whatever you took from him

[/ QUOTE ]

if you left your wallet on the street and i find it and take it is it stealing? If you give me your atm card and give me your pin code is it stealing?

[/ QUOTE ]

YES

YES

these questions are a joke right? of course these are both stealing

like lets say you're my cleaning lady and i keep 1K in my desk drawer, jsut because you have access to it DOESNT MAKE IT YOURS. just because some cars are easy to steal DOESNT MAKE IT RIGHT. just because many smaller convenience type stores dont have tight security in parts of their stores DOESNT MAKE IT OK TO TAKE THINGS FROM THERE.

jesus the moron level of people is insane
Old 08-23-2007, 11:53 AM

[ QUOTE ]
This is so inane. Especially after such a long day. The problem is that ALL my days are long. I wake up with the most annoying alarm buzzing off at 7am. Then heat up whatever breakfast that was dropped off for me at the hotel the night before, drive one hour in congested LA traffic to work out with my personal trainer in West Hollywood, then do some errands and shopping (Today I stopped by Urth Cafe on Melrose for fresh ground coffee and teas, and shopped for lingerie and clothes at Bloomingdales in the Beverly Center), then drive another hour in traffic back to the Commerce. When I finally get there I take a long hot shower and put on something nice to wear, fix my hair, make up, etc.. Once I feel fresh and ready for the day, I have lunch. During lunch, I read the news on msnbc.com, check my email, and respond to any fan mail I've received. After that, I play poker from about 12pm to 11pm, then I either go out or order a movie on PPV (tonight I hit up Hollywood hotspot, AREA). I then wash, brush my teeth and floss, before I get into bed after which I then spend at least another hour reading (I am currently reading 3 books: F. Scott Fitzgerald's Tender Is the Night, The Witch of Portobello by Paulo Coelho, and 5 Factor Diet).

My point is this: I don't have the time for this crap!

Whenever I don't post, someone starts a "Where's Brandi?" thread and complains about how boring NVG is without me. Whenever I do post I'm continually attacked. If I tell a story about any trivial issue or question someone brings up, I am accused of being a liar or else playing a "victim" role. If I stand up for myself to someone who chronically berates and belittles me, I am called a bitch. I realize now that I can't win with you guys. Nothing I can do or say on here is ever right. It's been months since I've posted any drama or felt a need to reclaim justice on a public front. In fact, I've learned my lesson from the past. Nowadays I keep whatever issues arise to myself and my close circle of friends.

The only reason I even started posting again is because many of you seem so curious and infatuated with my life. Yet with how compacted my schedule already is I can no longer continue to donate the very little free time I have to such petty, worthless endevours. For those interested, my site will be up by the end of next month. You wanted to run me off and you did. I'm out of here.

[/ QUOTE ]

I remember when Paul Phillips said he was leaving. I was pretty disappointed because of his insight etc. I guess I'd rather you stay than leave but it isn't a big deal to me either way.

But please don't sit here and tell me how busy you are with your stylist, trainer, and PPV movies while I work 60 hours a week supporting my 4 kids and wife.

I don't know if you're leveling me or if you really think you have a hectic life with all these things that are extras.

Anyway I hope your site goes well and good luck.
Old 08-23-2007, 11:55 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
hey brandi

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

YES

YES

these questions are a joke right? of course these are both stealing

like lets say you're my cleaning lady and i keep 1K in my desk drawer, jsut because you have access to it DOESNT MAKE IT YOURS. just because some cars are easy to steal DOESNT MAKE IT RIGHT. just because many smaller convenience type stores dont have tight security in parts of their stores DOESNT MAKE IT OK TO TAKE THINGS FROM THERE.

jesus the moron level of people is insane

[/ QUOTE ]

he told her to play on his account. he let her cause he was horny.
Old 08-23-2007, 12:07 PM

ah yes the old "he made a dumb move so he deserves to be stolen from" logic. purely flawless, i wish i had your morals
Old 08-23-2007, 12:20 PM

[ QUOTE ]
ah yes the old "he made a dumb move so he deserves to be stolen from" logic. purely flawless, i wish i had your morals

[/ QUOTE ]

do you think if he called the police and said "i wanted to [censored] her so i gave her my password and let her play on my account and she lost all of my monies" would they arrest her?

Morally .. depends on what their actual conversation was. The fact that she is willing to pay some of it back means she probably morally should pay him some back i agree

Legally = she owes him zero since it wasnt stealing