Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 08-23-2007, 12:20 AM

Default Re: Something we all should see

my last post referring to your answer about why the go'vt would let the documentary out.
Old 08-23-2007, 03:08 AM

threads like this are a good way of figuring out who is incapable of offering logical advice in other parts of the forum.
Old 08-23-2007, 09:56 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Buddy you are behaving like a debunker - someone who refuses to look at the other sides "evidence" and only looks at what they want to to support their own theories. Please, convert to a skeptic and look at everything.

[/ QUOTE ]
Have seen it, the 'evidence,' none of it is persuasive in any way once examined, and those proffering it are not reliable sources, to put it kindly.

[ QUOTE ]
I was a real believer that this was not more then hijacked planes - but a few of the things presented in this flick I had never seen before or heard before and are quite intriguing. The FOIA document requests regarding the other video of the Pentagon strike being denied, the angled cut of the steel beams that just don't happen

[/ QUOTE ]
Congratulations you are perfect material for the various cult recruiters. Tell me my friend, have you heard of the 'E-Meter,? It has really helped some people.

Old 08-23-2007, 10:19 AM

Did I say I believe what I'm seeing/heard? No, but it makes me question other possibilities.

That defines a good skeptic.

Stop jumping to conclusions about people.
Old 08-23-2007, 10:24 AM

[ QUOTE ]
To that end: I was a real believer that this was not more then hijacked planes - but a few of the things presented in this flick I had never seen before or heard before and are quite intriguing. The FOIA document requests regarding the other video of the Pentagon strike being denied, the angled cut of the steel beams that just don't happen...

Anyway.

[/ QUOTE ]

in regards to the tapes not being released, i too would like to see them, but it is the pentagon, i'm not surprised that they dont want surveillance type footage being analyzed by everyone and their mother....

and as far as the sawed off looking beam....this is a good example of how these video's can be very misleading....how do we know when this photo was taken? we don't....that beam could have easily been cut by rescue workers because it was a danger to, or was impeding, their search and rescue operation, or whatever type of work they were doing in that area....when you're sifting through ~8 million square feet of building thats fallen on top of itself, you'll probably have to do some cutting and digging....
Old 08-23-2007, 10:32 AM

This type of a debate forms a bit of a paradox, DUCY? If no one questions things then for all we know these types of cover ups might be common, but on the other hand if we give people who scutinize these things no credability and write them off as conspiracy theory morons then we will never really know the truth.
Old 08-23-2007, 10:36 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Did I say I believe what I'm seeing/heard? No, but it makes me question other possibilities. That defines a good skeptic. Stop jumping to conclusions about people.

[/ QUOTE ]

I was merely commenting on your apparent gullibility. A 'good skeptic' has a nose for [censored], and isn't very often "quite intrigued" by it. Question all you want, but don't be a fool. The 'evidence' in this stupid video has been exposed as bunk over and over. If you really are interested in the serious replies to this demolition BS, start here:
http://www.debunking911.com/index.html

But, if you are bored, you might find this other topic "quite intriguing."
Old 08-23-2007, 12:38 PM

Thanks for that link.

As for Roswell, I believe that something did happen that the government continues to lie about to this day, but as for the autosopy video, thats bogus.

If what happened was something extra-terrestrial, there is much to gain in lying about capturing advanced technology, even to your own constituients and even to this day. Even if we have completely exhausted re-engineering of said technology, coming forward with where it came from would be bad for future credibility, so hence the continued cover-up.
Old 08-23-2007, 12:48 PM

[ QUOTE ]
why is this tread not locked, i do not care about crazy wackos with stupid ideas promoted in poor quality movies.

[/ QUOTE ]

yes I think we're done here
Closed Thread