Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 08-22-2007, 08:18 PM

Default Re: Something we all should see

[ QUOTE ]
Buddyq, I really don't think you watched this entire film. 49:00 should interest you.

[/ QUOTE ]

More discretited BS from a disgraced BYU professor, kinda like that fake Indian guy who just got canned.

BTW you might find this interesting:
http://www.heathenworld.com/music/morrison.html
Old 08-22-2007, 09:26 PM

An even more incriminating video about the catholic church.

Truth About the Catholic Church
Old 08-22-2007, 09:32 PM

why is this tread not locked, i do not care about crazy wackos with stupid ideas promoted in poor quality movies.
Old 08-22-2007, 09:37 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
rofl at buddyQ and how obviously brainwashed he is. watch the whole movie retard.

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL some nut calling me 'brain washed' ,oh the irony. Must admit I couldn't watch the whole thing, very boring, and very silly. Its like watching that [censored] John Edward's tv show "dead people are talking to me, trust me."

But I got the general idea. I heard this crackpot BS before. It never stands up to real analysis, just keeps reappearing morphing in ever more half baked ways.

The 9/11 bits have all been debunked over and over. Please comment on the Popular Mechanics study.

On another note, all online poker is rigged and actually owned by the United Nations to fund the New World Order, which in turn is a front for the Masons, which in turn is controlled by 'Skull and Bones' which in turn ....

[/ QUOTE ]

Buddy you are behaving like a debunker - someone who refuses to look at the other sides "evidence" and only looks at what they want to to support their own theories.

Please, convert to a skeptic and look at everything.

To that end: I was a real believer that this was not more then hijacked planes - but a few of the things presented in this flick I had never seen before or heard before and are quite intriguing. The FOIA document requests regarding the other video of the Pentagon strike being denied, the angled cut of the steel beams that just don't happen...

Anyway.
Old 08-22-2007, 11:11 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Ah, I see it now. Some 10000 people (an arbitrary number, but my guess its a low estimate anyway) involved in a great conspiracy where even the slighest bit of hard evidence would be worth millions in the least.

So, somewhere and somehow the diehard conspiracy fanatics turn out to be the humans with the GREATEST faith in human honesty. You're basically claiming thousands of dishonest unscrupulous people can keep this secret.

So dear conspiracy theorists, I do not share this blind faith in your fellow man. You are severely deluded if you think you can find enough trustworthy people to contain a conspiracy of this magnitude.

[/ QUOTE ]

Its called compartmentalization. Need to Know Basis.

If a small party of people contract out contracts which in turn are contracted out, eventually the puzzle has so many disconnected pieces that it quite literally cannot hold itself together without the smaller starting party being there.

Think of it like an upside down pyramid. If that smaller base is that powerful, which the theory implies, the upper levels can be as huge and bulky (the general populace) as possible, but since they are disjointed (layered) they do not work together to ever figure out that at the bottom is a small group of people.

Only someone (or groups of someones) standing on the outside being able to take in the entire picture can see the big picture.

The masses are stupid. The individual is not.
Old 08-22-2007, 11:22 PM

[ QUOTE ]
can anyone refute some of these claims, especially wrt 9/11...and if the "men behind the curtains" are so powerful that they were responsible for 9/11, etc, then how would they even let this "documentary" be made and easily accesible to the point where I can click a link in a public forum and reveal all the governments secrets...

[/ QUOTE ]

It would seem rather strange when all of the people that create these documentaries suddenly disappear.

Plus, they realize that the greater mass of people tend to "have faith" in the government and therefore these disjointed unconnected groups that create the documentaries will never gather enough steam to threaten the "system" that is in place.

note: i do not mean to imply the government was behind it, merely that the governments picture of what happened is what the masses tend to believe, whether or not the government is accurate or not.
Old 08-22-2007, 11:42 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Buddyq, I really don't think you watched this entire film. 49:00 should interest you.

[/ QUOTE ]

More discretited BS from a disgraced BYU professor, kinda like that fake Indian guy who just got canned.

BTW you might find this interesting:
http://www.heathenworld.com/music/morrison.html

[/ QUOTE ]

Lol, you think he's the only person with this theory? He is the "self proclaimed" leading scientist about 911 cons, but there are many many other people who share his same views, but for differing reasons. I.e., they believe the towers fell from controlled demo, but not exactly from thermite as he claims... and it goes on, and on from there...

The guy is possibly on the right track though, but some of the "evidence" he claims doesn't match his hypothesis well, or could be disproved... Just like most evidence from either side of the debate...
Old 08-23-2007, 12:16 AM

question:

in the video it said that on 9/11 they were running military exercises dealing with planes crashing into buildings, and then the 7/7 bombings in London the gov't was running military exercises dealing with exactly what ended up happening...

is this true?
Old 08-23-2007, 12:19 AM

Easily verifiable and if its not, well, its hurts the credibility extremely so....
Old 08-23-2007, 12:19 AM

nuclear, good point and now that I think about it, it was a dumb question. It would be like the key witness against the mob boss suddenly getting killed.
Closed Thread