Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > News, Views, and Gossip
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-22-2007, 08:13 PM

Default Re: Dramatics! Neverwin Stars Busto? Collateral Damage?

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I'm surprised that despite my constant misspellings of words, I appear to be one of the more educated people on this website.

[/ QUOTE ]

What college did you graduate from?

[/ QUOTE ]
school of hard knocks(pob=knock).
Old 08-22-2007, 08:58 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I'm surprised that despite my constant misspellings of words, I appear to be one of the more educated people on this website.

[/ QUOTE ]

So we can add delusional to the list, or have we already made that diagnosis? I've seen pictures of Limecat that I think are smarter than Brandi.

pokerbob ftw
Old 08-22-2007, 09:06 PM

Brandi-

Every time you get backed into a corner you come out swinging with personal attacks.
Inevitably you apologize for parts of it and dimiss it as not really being how you are
The problem is it only reinforces how people think you really are.
You've had many chances to actually change how you respond to people yet you don't. It inevitably shows thru that you can't get over yourself, and when you can't out-think someone (often) you shout louder and dismiss people as not being as important as you.
If there wasn't a trainwreck constantly surrounding you, there would be no Brandi celebrity train.
Next time you quote your "celebrity" status, consider it's likely the kind most people wouldn't give anything to have.

Pokerbob wins thread.
Old 08-22-2007, 09:07 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
This is why I [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] PokerBob

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

No need to quote PokerBob again (it was a rather lengthy post) but damn. I've always enjoyed reading his stuff, but this one is POTY quality.
Old 08-22-2007, 09:23 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I'm surprised that despite my constant misspellings of words, I appear to be one of the more educated people on this website. For those who do not know the definition of the word "celebrity", I have decided to generously inform you.

This straight out of the dictionary:

ce·leb·ri·ty [suh-leb-ri-tee] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation
–noun, plural -ties for 1.
1. a famous or well-known person.
2. fame; renown.
[Origin: 1350–1400; ME < L celebrit?s multitude, fame, festal celebration, equiv. to celebr- (s. of celeber) often repeated, famous + -it?s -ity]

—Synonyms 2. distinction, note, eminence, stardom.

Also... Was I not the 4th most Googled person on Earth during the WSOP???
hmmm....... Looks like some people need to go back to school.

[/ QUOTE ]

Your 15 mins of fame are up....Cya.
Old 08-22-2007, 09:26 PM

nh PokerBob

Fashion? That's rich. I'd be shocked if Brandi could pronounce Lanvin, Dell'Aqua, or Louboutin, let alone identify a piece from their F/W collections.
Old 08-22-2007, 09:39 PM

"I know who my friends are and I know who loves me. Do you? No, you don't. You are just a sideshow who has to question the motives of every single person you meet. Your life is a joke."

it almost makes me feel bad for her. almost.
Old 08-22-2007, 09:58 PM

LOL at the complete fabrication of your story. I was a little irked and did say that I had been there all night, but I never said who I was with or made any of those remarks. And I didn't answer your ridiculous questions about poker (ie. varience) because I thought you were an annoying, disgusting chump and did not want to talk to you. Most men would get the hint when a woman completely turns away from them at the bar and moves a seat down. Also, please find me one picture where my lipstick isn't even on my face? Good luck trying.

Here's a question for you: Ego tilt much? LOL

Go get a life! (and a gym membership)
Old 08-22-2007, 10:00 PM

[ QUOTE ]
LOL at the complete fabrication of your story. I was a little irked and did say that I had been there all night, but I never said who I was with or made any of those remarks. And I didn't answer your ridiculous questions about poker (ie. varience) because I thought you were an annoying, disgusting chump and did not want to talk to you. Most men would get the hint when a woman completely turns away from them at the bar and moves a seat down. Also, please find me one picture where my lipstick isn't even on my face? Good luck trying.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hmm, two versions of another story.....I don't know either of you, but i believe pokerbob (even though he doens't have celebrity status)....
Old 08-22-2007, 10:05 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Jennfox...this is why Brandi deseves what comes her way.

instead of taking some responsibility and admitting she was out of line, she goes for the lowest attack possible. She said the same about newhouse..Brandi you are a bitch.

Back to the pole where you belong