Old 08-22-2007, 01:18 PM
BowToYourSensei BowToYourSensei is offline

Location: backpedaling (for the moment)
Default Re: gambler2k4\'s new school on PokerStars

A+ response from Pokerstars

Hello David,

Thank you for your email.

Although I am not aware of this player leading a poker school on our site, and I am unable to divulge what this player was holding in this hand, I can say that even the most reputed players make bad plays from time to time.

Just last night I saw Phil Helmuth make two terrible calls on the river (calling with king high against a player who was holding a mid pair). Whilst there is no justification of such calls, I found your report to be very amusing and thank you for bringing this to our attention.

If we can be of further assistance, feel free to contact us with any questions or concerns you may have.

Best regards,

Owen
PokerStars Support Team

Old 08-22-2007, 01:35 PM
N 82 50 24 N 82 50 24 is offline

Location: thepokerdb

[ QUOTE ]
We are considering advanced learning tools that can be offered through our site however we will not have just anyone from the streets teaching the game. If we do move forward on this matter our Team of Poker Professionals will be the instructors. Players like Greg Raymer and the other former World Champions will likely be part of the instructing staff.

[/ QUOTE ]
Beat: The dream is dead.

Also, PokerStars Support thinks gambler2k4 is "from the streets" <-- LOL
Old 08-22-2007, 05:51 PM
SGspecial SGspecial is offline

Location: Doctor Razz

We are considering advanced learning tools that can be offered through our site however we will not have just anyone from the streets teaching the game. If we do move forward on this matter our Team of Poker Professionals will be the instructors. Players like Greg Raymer and the other former World Champions will likely be part of the instructing staff.

[/ QUOTE ]
Beat: The dream is dead.

Also, PokerStars Support thinks gambler2k4 is "from the streets" <-- LOL

[/ QUOTE ]
Ellix Powers =/= poker instructor? [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
Old 08-22-2007, 06:22 PM
ryang ryang is offline

Location: blowing treez