Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > News, Views, and Gossip
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 08-22-2007, 04:53 PM

Default Re: Jennifer and Marco\'s 2 Kids--Where Did They Come From??

[ QUOTE ]
I could never rear a child that was not blood related. Investing time, money, etc on something thats not even related to you is ridiculous. I guess if you were a couple who could never ever conceive maybe its ok, but still.

On a complete aside, I was talking to a friend today and we were talking about people who have been dealt a "bad hand in life". Is there anything worse than being the adopted child of two gay or lesbian parents? If i was Rosie O'Donnels kid I swear to god I would kill my self.

[/ QUOTE ]

After the first paragraph I was just going to assume you were being 18 year old or something. But after the second one I'm settling for something closer to mentally challenged.
Why would life be bad with gay parents?
Old 08-22-2007, 04:59 PM

Jennifer was already pregnant during HSP season 3.
Old 08-22-2007, 05:07 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I could never rear a child that was not blood related. Investing time, money, etc on something thats not even related to you is ridiculous. I guess if you were a couple who could never ever conceive maybe its ok, but still.

On a complete aside, I was talking to a friend today and we were talking about people who have been dealt a "bad hand in life". Is there anything worse than being the adopted child of two gay or lesbian parents? If i was Rosie O'Donnels kid I swear to god I would kill my self.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well fortunately for all the orphans out there, you would not be someone who they would get stuck with. Talk about being dealt a bad hand in life. At least with two gay/lesbian parents the child would still be in a home with acceptance and love as opposed to what they would end up with someone like you.
Old 08-22-2007, 05:08 PM

i hear they came from the sky
Old 08-22-2007, 05:09 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

ya, i'm sure it would suck to grow up with multi-millionaire parents who care about you and have the resources to make your life great.
Old 08-22-2007, 05:16 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm sorry I know the search engine is my friend but I've worn it out looking for something dumber than the above.

Help please.

GS
Old 08-22-2007, 05:17 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]I imagine if you want nothing more than to have children but you can't you might change your tune. People don't adopt because they want to raise kids that are not theirs (except for hollywood), they adopt because they cannot have their own children
Old 08-22-2007, 05:28 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

After the first paragraph I was just going to assume you were being 18 year old or something. But after the second one I'm settling for something closer to mentally challenged.
Why would life be bad with gay parents?

[/ QUOTE ]

Because when the kid starts growing up people might still be as ignorant as Jazzy and try to make his life miserable thanks to their ignorance.

I mean really though, gay parents who adopt are probably way better parents anyways, and I doubt their children would grow up to be affected by what other people say anyways.

Damn I've been making a lot of gay posts lately.
Old 08-22-2007, 05:29 PM

her vagin
Old 08-22-2007, 05:46 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Where did these kids come from?? Certainly not Jennifer.

[/ QUOTE ]

Her vadge ldo

Do you need to have the speech about the birds and the bees?
Closed Thread