Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > PL/NL Texas Hold'em > Micro Stakes
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-21-2007, 09:00 PM

Default Re: flopped flush- monsters under the bed?

I would fold at this point.. if it was jsut one player i say meh cooler, but with 2 of them tagging along on this board with given action I def think ur SA/WB alot
Old 08-21-2007, 09:11 PM

Default Re: flopped flush- monsters under the bed?

[ QUOTE ]
Actually, I think it's pretty likely button has a better flush here. What the hell else is he calling the original minraise with and then min4betting over a caller? Particularly since OP's entire line says "ACTION PLEASE." That doesn't really look like something a set or the naked Ad does, and this whole line would be pretty weird for AA with the diamond. I mean, I guess the pot is already big enough that you can hope he'll have something goofy a good chunk of the time, but I might actually fold this.

Assuming stupidity might be a better policy, but I just get the feeling that when this kind of thing happens to me I usually see a better flush.

EDIT: Of course, the only reason you get to see this weird action is because of your weird flop bet. Ordinarily by the time you put in that third bet you're going to be committed even if it's not all in.

[/ QUOTE ]
I think this is spot on. Btn xpertly slowplayed a monster. Fold and thank btn in chat for being a bad player.