View Poll Results: River Plan
Bet/Call 0 0%
Bet/Fold 14 77.78%
Check/Call 2 11.11%
Check/Fold 1 5.56%
Other (please post it) 1 5.56%
Voters: 18. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-21-2007, 07:00 PM

Default Re: Could you dump a perfect 10?

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
2) there is no way in hell this girl is a 7.

I think both those arguments are true and don't think they can be disagreed with reasonably. And so far they haven't been.

[/ QUOTE ]

It's in the eye of the beholder. You really don't think anyone could consider her less than an "8"?

[/ QUOTE ]

Not anyone reasonable, no. Or anyone with anywhere near my understanding of what an 8 is and a 7 is.

A 7 is average. There's no way this girl is simply average. Both her face and her body are easily better than average.

I think to say she's only average, you either have to be a fetishist not getting what he's looking for, like an earlier poster, or have a thing against Asians. Both of which lead to unfair evaluations.

[/ QUOTE ]

Sorry dude, not an 8.
Still, a great rack.

[/ QUOTE ]

Some of her pictures are prettier than others, like those of anybody on the planet who ever was or ever will be.

And that picture is still not a 7. This girl is not just average.
Old 08-21-2007, 07:02 PM

[ QUOTE ]
You're right, she is ugly

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Y5NbPl4ghYU

[/ QUOTE ]

That's not your girlfriend. That's the girlfriend you wish you had. What does your girlfriend look like? I don't understand why someone who doesn't like their girlfriend's personality would hesitate to put pictures of her on the internet. She's a bitch now, she'll still be a bitch when she finds out you posted her pics.
Old 08-21-2007, 07:05 PM

I can't change your title. That would step on the toes of the OOT mods, since I don't mod the forum that your thread started in, unfortunately.

For what it's worth, if your girlfriend just has the occasional bitchy day (I certainly have had my share) and you care about her, I can understand you sticking it out. She may even be as bad as portrayed and it could still work out. Shallow, narcissistic, insecure people can also have sweet sides. Really. You may even enjoy laughing at/bitching about how absurd she is. I know guys that get off on that kind of thing. Most of them, in my experience, don't really like women all that much. As people, I mean. But for them, having relationships with women that they have no respect for works out ok, because they don't expect to respect the woman in their lives.

But if she just drives you nuts and you really think she is bat-[censored] insane and can't stand her apart from when you are having wild monkey sex, I really don't know why you would continue to see her. At least not if you want something more from a romantic partner than to play "SugarDaddy".

Life is short. Much too short to spend a lot of your time with someone that just aggravates you.

Ten years from now, which is more likely...that you'll regret that you're not still [censored] her, or that you'll regret the amount of non-[censored] time you spent with her?

[Disclaimer: as a woman, I may underestimate the benefits of sexing a 10 for a man.]
Old 08-21-2007, 07:06 PM

Default Post deleted by Mat Sklansky

Old 08-21-2007, 07:07 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
2) there is no way in hell this girl is a 7.

I think both those arguments are true and don't think they can be disagreed with reasonably. And so far they haven't been.

[/ QUOTE ]

It's in the eye of the beholder. You really don't think anyone could consider her less than an "8"?

[/ QUOTE ]

Not anyone reasonable, no. Or anyone with anywhere near my understanding of what an 8 is and a 7 is.

A 7 is average. There's no way this girl is simply average. Both her face and her body are easily better than average.

I think to say she's only average, you either have to be a fetishist not getting what he's looking for, like an earlier poster, or have a thing against Asians. Both of which lead to unfair evaluations.

[/ QUOTE ]

Sorry dude, not an 8.
Still, a great rack.

[/ QUOTE ]

Some of her pictures are prettier than others, like those of anybody on the planet who ever was or ever will be.

And that picture is still not a 7. This girl is not just average.

[/ QUOTE ]

C'mon Blarg, we all acknowledge 5 as average. On a scale of 1-10, what do you give this chick:

I'm not trying to find ugly photos either, just photos with normal lighting.
Old 08-21-2007, 07:09 PM

even the hotest girl would look bad making that face, so i say in that pic, still at least a 7.5
Old 08-21-2007, 07:22 PM

Wally, where are you from?
Old 08-21-2007, 08:30 PM

i don't see why people get so defensive about their tastes in women. if you think she is a 7, it just means that you have horrible taste in women. this is probably a good thing for you. For instance there was a thread where Diablo posted a photo of a girl with a very beautiful face and flawless natural features, and there was another picture of a chubby chick with big lop-sided boobs and a busted face and the majority of OOT dug the chubby chick. If you have low standards or are a chubby chaser, its going to be much easier for you to satisfy your sexual needs. Its a quarter past midnight and you are horny as hell so you just pull into a Mcdonalds parking lot and scope out the action, etc.

Everyday we go out in the world and see people putting ketchup on spaghetti, wearing hats sideways, listening to Nickleback, etc. Just because you have bad taste, doesn't mean you are a bad person.
Old 08-21-2007, 08:38 PM

I havent read the past 100 posts but IMO people should just stop responding to this guy until he posts pics
Old 08-21-2007, 08:44 PM

[ QUOTE ]
i don't see why people get so defensive about their tastes in women. if you think she is a 7, it just means that you have horrible taste in women. this is probably a good thing for you. For instance there was a thread where Diablo posted a photo of a girl with a very beautiful face and flawless natural features, and there was another picture of a chubby chick with big lop-sided boobs and a busted face and the majority of OOT dug the chubby chick. If you have low standards or are a chubby chaser, its going to be much easier for you to satisfy your sexual needs. Its a quarter past midnight and you are horny as hell so you just pull into a Mcdonalds parking lot and scope out the action, etc.

Everyday we go out in the world and see people putting ketchup on spaghetti, wearing hats sideways, listening to Nickleback, etc. Just because you have bad taste, doesn't mean you are a bad person.

[/ QUOTE ]

An excellent thought eloquently put.

Who were these broads, can you link the thread? Are you just pissed b/c some Thai chick lost a beauty contest?