Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: QPERE
Quads punctured. Evidently rigged. EDFHDFYFADKFJKADJKFJA 2 25.00%
Quit playing Elroy: rarely entertaining 4 50.00%
queer people ellicit rear entries 2 25.00%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-21-2007, 06:50 PM

Default Re: How much does a girl\'s promiscuous past bother you?

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
who cares? The more experience a girl has just means I'm going to benefit from that knowledge. ...
I used to care, now not at all

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

obviously it's not important unless you're considering a girl for a future girlfriend/wife. Slutty girls are preferable if your not looking for anything serious.

I've had serious relationships with both types; the innocent girl, and the girl who has been promiscuous in her past. Promiscuous girl i was with less than a year and aside from the great sex and constant partying, she was a nightmare. Innocent girl was an amazing girlfriend all around and it lasted 4 years. Sure she wasn't very good in bed at first, but after a few months i had trained her to be how i like a girl to be in bed, so not a big deal.

for example... three years into being with innocent girl(she's 22 at the time), she makes plans to go out to a local club/bar for drinks with some of her old girlfriends that she hadn't seen in many months. These girls are the same age as her and are all pretty attractive and all have boyfriends at home as well. So anyways, i obviously don't care and tell her to have fun, since she almost never goes out drinking without me as she hates all the attention she gets from drunk guys.

So anyway i get a call two hours or so after she left to meet them, and she's a total mess crying over the phone, i can't really understand what she's saying just that she is begging me to come pick her up. It's a 5 minute drive so I'm there in no time and see her walking down the sidewalk in a very sexy dress still crying. She gets into the car and goes into this big story about how this drunk guy would not stop touching her and kept grabbing her trying to get her out of her seat to dance with him, and she goes on to say something like, the worst part being her [censored] friends were drunk and basically egging the guy on, which infuriated her because they knew she had a bf! and she's loyal to her bf unlike them! She had been friends with these girls for many many years and never hung out with any of them again after that night. That my friends is loyalty! hell i would not have really cared if she had danced with the guy a bit and than blown him off, but to her it is not something a good girl does when she has a bf she loves or some [censored] like that i don't remember exactly what she said.

So while my good girl came home early to me, her friends stayed out all night and let guys get them drunk buying drink after drink, and as she put it "cheat on there bfs because there [censored] whores" while they stay home and be all "secure men" lol more like clueless men... no, she came home early to [censored] me. That's a good girlfriend and you don't get that [censored] from a girl who's in her 20's and been with 20 or 30 guys. You only get that type of loyalty from a girl who's still innocent at heart, a girl who thinks having sex with someone your not in a committed relationship with is trashy and stupid, the type of girl who is very very attractive but didn't lose her virginity until she was 19 because she was waiting to fall in love.

But seriously guys good luck with turning whatever whores put out for you guys into future wifes or whatever. And don't get me wrong, slutty girls are great, i just know better now than to get serious with them.

[/ QUOTE ]

sounds like u had one hell of a girl. Why would you let that [censored] end? I completely agree with everything you said though.
Old 08-21-2007, 06:57 PM

after 4 years she rightfully wanted to know where we were going? when we were going to get engaged and such. I knew myself well enough to know i wasn't ready and might not be ready until I'm in my 30's. So we went our separate ways, it was hard and if i had been older and more ready i would have definitely married her. I still wonder if I'll ever meet a girl that was as good to me as she was, but I've always felt that timing is so important in who you end up with, and the timing wasn't right for us.
Old 08-21-2007, 06:59 PM

I find myself not hating it either.
Old 08-21-2007, 07:03 PM

[ QUOTE ]

It doesn't matter to me at all how many guys she [censored], all that matters is, is she a skank now?

[/ QUOTE ]

QFT.

It's not so much how many guys she has been with in her total past, but how many recently. If she's still out there banging away, you'll just be another guy.
Old 08-21-2007, 07:06 PM

I can see your point. If you're the over-achieving successful type that has drobes of women coming at you, i'd understand the dilemna. But i dont know if i could let go of a girl that ideal for marriage, at least for me anyway.

Edited to add that her definition of promiscuous is very subjective. What's promiscuous to her may be prudish to someone else.
Old 08-21-2007, 07:07 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Could we get a formula for how many is too many? Like, the how young is the limit for guys to sleep with formula?

That one was age / 2 + 7. That formula would give a 20 year old girl 17 different guys, which would be a notable accomplishment. Looks like the divisor is going to be the key here, just like with the "guys/how young should they screw" formula.

Suggestions?

[/ QUOTE ]

The avg. life expectancy is 79 for a woman. We'll round up to 80. 0-20 years, your allowed 1/2 your age...so starting at 16, eight seems high. But by the time you are 20, ten seems reasonable.

21-40 you can have 3/4 your age...so from 20-21(peak college whoredom) you can gain 5.75 dudes.

40 and up you are allowed your age...so from 40-41 (peak "I need validation" whoredom) you get an 11 dude cushion-which would be a helluva g-bang, go on...treat yourself I say.

Edited out pre teen joke cause it creeped me out and was beyond my ribaldry threshold.
Old 08-21-2007, 07:15 PM

I use to have no problem looking past this, but now I will only marry a virgin.
Old 08-21-2007, 07:49 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I can see your point. If you're the over-achieving successful type that has drobes of women coming at you, i'd understand the dilemna. But i dont know if i could let go of a girl that ideal for marriage, at least for me anyway.

Edited to add that her definition of promiscuous is very subjective. What's promiscuous to her may be prudish to someone else.

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually I'm more of the terrified of settling down and getting married type. I was with her for 4 years, and she was a rebound girl so i had never been in my 20s and single... i just couldn't see myself getting married having never been in my 20's and having time to myself. She had no problem with this though and was very hurt by my decision i think.

Soon after we broke up she found herself in another serious relationship with a good looking guy in his early 30's(she's 23), i suspect she'll be married in a year or two. The guy she's with now is doing exactly what i want to do, which is when I'm in my 30's find a sweet innocent girl like my ex that's in her mid to early 20's to marry. Oh and when i say innocent i mean innocent at heart, because i [censored] the hell out of her for 4 years! some on oot saw proof of that lol.
Old 08-21-2007, 10:36 PM

When every time you have your buddys over for a barbq and more than 50% have banged the girl your cuddled up next to, its a little annoying. And if shes had 50+ guys it not only says that she loves the [censored]. It says she has no morals. I dont think you should go sleeping with that many people, male ot female. She also has no respect for herself. Shes gonna have more issues than just being a tramp. If she loved it so much she had to have different all the time before, whats gonna happen when youve banged her 3000 times and dont want to one day, then she goes to the bar? Think about it. its common sense, ho cant be a housewife, IT WONT EVER HAPPEN!
Old 08-21-2007, 11:19 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
hey whatever you need to tell yourself buddy to feel better about the whores that you seem to have serious relationships with is fine by me.

[/ QUOTE ]

It's okay that none of the whores will sleep with you. I'm sure you'll find yourself a virginal fatty to call your own quite soon. Stay strong and look out for that orc!

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL! well oot got a gooood look at my last girlfriend and I, who yes was a virgin when i met her and none called her a fatty http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showfl...rue#Post9029385

[/ QUOTE ]i read ur whole link to other thread and no fair referring to a thread with closed pics! pony up buddy