Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > BBV4Life
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-21-2007, 03:31 PM

Default Re: It is my 21st Birthday!!!

[ QUOTE ]
Am I considered gay if all I'm thinking about when looking at that photo is '[censored] that looks uncomfortable!'

[/ QUOTE ]

no jay
i think ur still legit
Old 08-21-2007, 03:35 PM

Introduce me to some of your friends please?

Old 08-21-2007, 03:57 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Introduce me to some of your friends please?

[/ QUOTE ]

Me too, please. Do they ike Taco Bell?
Old 08-21-2007, 04:00 PM

I have a feeling that this thread is going places.
Old 08-21-2007, 04:11 PM

fluff,

You'd look hotter if you got some laser removal for that chin strap. Still 7/10.

Here's your present.

Old 08-22-2007, 12:00 AM

hey wassup fellow e-girl
Old 08-22-2007, 12:02 AM

what shampoo/conditioner do you use to make your hair look so silky? i need to get mine to look not so frazzled anymore.
Old 08-22-2007, 03:19 AM

happy birthday. you are exactly one day younger than my girlfriend. cool.
Old 08-22-2007, 03:29 AM

random notes:

last night:

we get there and the first thing the bartender suggests is a blow job shot. some poor guy who somehow didnt know she was with me instantly grabs teh glass and jumps up on the bar and puts it between his legs. i give him a little nudge and say somehting along the lines of "i dont think thats gonna happen" so he gets all apologetic and embarrassed and commences sucking up to me the rest of the night which was nice. especially cause he was way bigger than me.

also this bitchy bartender chick that kept talking about how sexually frusterated she was kept making it very obvious that she thought alannas boobs are fake and i could not stop laughing at her cuz no one has ever said that before and she was so dumb and i dunno. she was saying stuff like "you must be 21 if you were able to buy those" and "which do you prefer, REAL or FAKE" while staring right at me while alanna was in the bathroom.

tonight:

we went out to dinner with her whole family and she openned presents and my present for her was obv a pearl necklace (insert awesome jokes here) and she loved it and then we went to bars in shirlington/somewhere else near DC and her brother was DD'ing for us which was a very cool bday present. so the first bar we tried to go to i tried to grease the bouncer to let him in even though he is 20 and conveinetly enough there was a cop shadowing the bouncer and he still had a very legit look on his face like he wanted to accept my bribe but then he looked at the supposed cop who was in plainclothes and got a disapproving look and they told me i better get lost. so we went to some other bars i dont remember where and her brother just stayed in the car [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] i owe him a bottle of petron for this, anyways we met this smoking hot chick who was on some business trip and was 37 but was getting hit on by every 20 yr old in the place and she decided to make alannas birtheday succss her personal mission so she brought us to a few bars and bought us drinks all along the way until she met this guy who happened to be from MN who started making lots of progress toward picking her up. i ended up talking to him and his friend for a while cuz i am from mn too and i couldnot help but notice his amazing PUA skills, so i asked his freind if he read forums and what not and his friend admitted to it but said he was a "natural" so i had a crush on him right away. it was really interesting tho cuz i was just sitting there getting really drunk watching him use all the moves you read about in OOT on this 37 yr old chick. eventually she was all up on him and was like i gotta go and he was like is that an invite back to your place and she was like are you blowing me off? so i guess she was really drunk and confused and he ended up not going home with her and i just turend this thread really gay by talking about this guy from minnesota. serioulsy im not gay tho. also as further proof i hit on the 37 yr old as much as possible (with alannas enthusiastic encouragement ofcourse) and at one poing thought i was making some progress when she insisted i chug her beer as she grabbed my ass. but alas the 21 yr old/37/yr old 21/yr old 3some did not happen [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

so then her bro came and picked us up and was very cool about dropping her friend off and letting us sleep in the back seat while we made the treck back to woodbridge.

also this whole escapaed was severely dampened by the fact that i picked up some bug at turning stone and have felt like crap the whole time ive been here but i tried to suck it up cuz i wasnt about to ruin alannas bday. but i still wanst in top soiler drunk mode.

ok /drunk.

gnight bb4lyfe!