Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-21-2007, 02:25 PM

Default Re: Worst looks for guys that you see all the time

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
i saw some tool who was wearing flip flops, plaid shorts, a long sleeve white button up shirt, and a baseball cap on backwards.

[/ QUOTE ]

this is a great look. if i am feeling extra crazy that day i'll make it cut-off camo shorts+black socks and skater shoes, and wear a neck tie, not tucking in my shirt

[/ QUOTE ]

no wonder you get perfect 10s

[/ QUOTE ]

QFT. chics dig confidence. if you can wear that outfit and get away with it, you clearly have confidence.

[/ QUOTE ]

uh, you can have all the confidence in teh world, and wear whatever you want, you still look like a tool in the end though, if that doesnt bother you, who cares right? but wearing stupid [censored] to project "confidence" usualyl means just the opposite.
Old 08-21-2007, 02:26 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I hate the fauxhawk.

[/ QUOTE ]

This was ignored by everyone, I assume alot of the people here are doing it?

This is easily the most retarded thing there is out there, next to crocs. Yeah, it could be kind of cute on a 4 year old but the college boys need to cut that @@#$ out pronto.
Old 08-21-2007, 02:28 PM

[ QUOTE ]
it applies to the alpha male frats that legitimately consist of mostly upper/upper middle-class white guys who are in shape/good looking and mostly played varsity high school sports.

[/ QUOTE ]

There are certainly not any frats like that at Georgia Tech. And I can definitely see how this would feel assholish and elitist to normal dudes.
Old 08-21-2007, 02:28 PM

[ QUOTE ]
mostly upper/upper middle-class white guys who are in shape/good looking and mostly played varsity high school sports.

[/ QUOTE ]

we drank tons of beer too, and 1 time when a guy from the Jewish house next door walked by, I threw a keg at him and yelled "NERD!!!!". then I [censored] his girlfriend and went swimming.
Old 08-21-2007, 02:30 PM

FFK,

Really? I'm assuming GT has a similar student body makeup as MIT. I didn't go to MIT, but I lived next to a bunch of its frats for 2 years, and the main ones definitely had the alpha male thing going on.

edit: I will say this. At first, I had your typical I'm-a-non-comformist disgust with them and thought they were all losers. By the end of my stay, I still wasn't really a "fan", but I kinda had a peaceful coexistence near them and they didn't really bother me. I didn't really figure them all for losers, just kids who were into different things than I was.
Old 08-21-2007, 02:30 PM

I dont get all the people defending frats (they must have been in one ldo)....I mean c'mon, havent you guys seen Revenge of the Nerds?
Old 08-21-2007, 02:31 PM

Default Post deleted by Mat Sklansky

Old 08-21-2007, 02:34 PM

I do sometimes, but I like laughs. For instance, the Japanese hipster-Elvis look strikes me as hilarious.
Old 08-21-2007, 02:36 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Nobody has commented on my pic yet, but I'd like to know if the pic I posted should I not be wearing an undershirt? I'm fairly certain I should be but people earlier in the thread said no?

[/ QUOTE ]

Klompy I just wanted to chime in and mention that I also wear undershirts with polos like that. mostly because I think if you've got a button undone and you're showing chest you look like a superfag. also, as others have mentioned it provides that sweat barrier.

So you are not alone, mang.

I guess I have to agree with all the people saying "crocs," too. even though I didn't know they were called crocs until this thread. Man, are those shoes queer.
Old 08-21-2007, 02:42 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Nobody has commented on my pic yet, but I'd like to know if the pic I posted should I not be wearing an undershirt? I'm fairly certain I should be but people earlier in the thread said no?

[/ QUOTE ]

Klompy I just wanted to chime in and mention that I also wear undershirts with polos like that. mostly because I think if you've got a button undone and you're showing chest you look like a superfag. also, as others have mentioned it provides that sweat barrier.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ditto, my standard work attire is a polo/golf shirt with a white undershirt.

Seeing guys with chest hair sticking out or swamptits seeping through their shirt makes me want to hit them with a phonebook. It seems like it used be isolated to smelly guido types, but now it's spreading among normal society too.