View Poll Results: River Plan
Bet/Call 0 0%
Bet/Fold 14 77.78%
Check/Call 2 11.11%
Check/Fold 1 5.56%
Other (please post it) 1 5.56%
Voters: 18. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-21-2007, 12:20 PM

Default Re: Could you dump a perfect 10?

Dump me? Never... [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Why not tell her you are going to the Apple store and will meet up with her at Bebe? Seems to simple to me...
Old 08-21-2007, 12:23 PM

[ QUOTE ]
WB,

Need pics of you and her to provide valid advice. Big difference in advice based on whether she really is anywhere close to a perfect 10 or if she's just a girl who's a lot hotter than you normally get.

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't agree.

Advice should be the same regardless how OOT'ers think of her looks.

Personally, anyone who's that emotional and unstable I dump. Not worth the time to put up with someone like that. Plenty of other chicks out there. If one is really hung up on her looks and that's why you keep her around, a self esteem check is in order.

b
Old 08-21-2007, 12:24 PM

Default Post deleted by Mat Sklansky

Old 08-21-2007, 12:26 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Why not tell her you are going to the Apple store and will meet up with her at Bebe? Seems to simple to me...

[/ QUOTE ]

If I'm at the Apple store I couldn't buy her anything at Bebe LDO. Anybody who has something lame to say about that is obviously 19 and has no idea what it takes to land a woman like this...so save it.

[/ QUOTE ]

so what teh [censored] is the point of this lame ass op than? just to brag that you are ugly and nailed some lame bitch? you arent heeding any of our advice, and you have an answer for everyone, so what are you hoping to get out of it?
Old 08-21-2007, 12:27 PM

you're such a whiny pussy. Ditch the bitch and post pics. Or string it along low effort, or try to see how much [censored] you can pull in the sack before she dumps you for good. But don't just sit here and laud how she's "zomg so hawt!" and complain about how you're mistreated then not post pics.

I'll say one time: this is the most I've ever seen someone hype up how hot their girlfriend is on OOT. Being a ho and refusing to post pics is criminal in this instance. Even Ash Ketchum posted pics of his girlfriend awhile back.
Old 08-21-2007, 12:29 PM

[ QUOTE ]
The problem is, she's absolutely batshit insane.

[/ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Ya she is one of those girls who can't be alone. Insecure as hell. Extremely controlling and bossy.

[/ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
She'll randomly break up with me for something retarded then take me back the next day. She freaks out in public and humiliates both of us over random stupid things.

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
She has absolutely no control over her emotions. I'd say a good 40% of the time we spend together is dealing w/ this crap.

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
I'll admit, she is probably out of my league.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'd really hate to see they type of psycho that's IN your league. This one is a walking <font color="red"> red </font> flag.

Don't you deserve a better chick than this? If you stay with her you deserve to be treated this way. Water seeks its own level. She might be a 10 on looks, but this is about a 2 on the other stuff. Making her about a 5(and declining).

Dump her ass! Get some big steel toed boots and kick her ass to the curb.

b
Old 08-21-2007, 12:31 PM

[ QUOTE ]
i've never had a piece like this and i'd have to get really [censored] lucky to get another one.

[/ QUOTE ]

You were lucky to get a complete psycho bitch?

Way to set that bar nice and high.

b
Old 08-21-2007, 12:34 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Please post a trip report style recount of one of your fights.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ok. Last night we are shopping and she is leading me around like her poodle as usual. She walks really fast (which is very unlike her, normally I have to slow way down to not be walking twenty feet ahead of her) and never tells me when she decides to turn some place or whatever. I'm just expected to follow along and smile.

When she wants to go in someplace she just says something retarded like 'oooh, look at that' and just walks in. If I want to go someplace she like gets annoyed with me and is really impatient. If I say a word after standing around watching her try in shoes after fifteen minutes, she'll flip out.

So yesterday I'm drooling at the sight of the Apple store just ahead of us and said something earlier about how I wanted to go there, and after looking at womens accessories and clothing etc for as long as we have, it looks like paradise. Well right as we were walking toward it she takes a quick turn onto the up escalator. WTF? I call out her name and she turns around and I look toward the Apple store. She rolls her eyes and says 'what???' clearly annoyed.

'We've been going into stores for you for an hour, can we go some place I want now?'

&lt;slams hands against her hips&gt; I want to go to Bebe.

&lt;me not wanting this to turn into another lame argument but wanting to exert some semblance of testicular fortitude&gt;

'Can you walk with me and can we decide where we are going together? I'm not your dog'

Then she starts flipping out saying how I dont care about her and I am selfish blah blah making a [censored] scene. We leave within ten minutes and talk very little the rest of the night.

[/ QUOTE ]

You really need to grow a pair.

b
Old 08-21-2007, 12:37 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

If I'm at the Apple store I couldn't buy her anything at Bebe LDO. Anybody who has something lame to say about that is obviously 19 and has no idea what it takes to land a woman like this...so save it.

[/ QUOTE ]

That's one of the lamest things I've read on here in a long while.

I'd quit acting like this woman is a prize to be had. She's anything but. I wouldn't want to 'land' a chick like this. She sounds like a colossal pain in the ass.

b
Old 08-21-2007, 12:39 PM

Default Post deleted by Mat Sklansky