Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > Micro Stakes Limit
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-21-2007, 11:40 AM

Default Re: the Well: Jstill

How is Ricky Santos going to do in his senior year? [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Doc

P.S. Right now I have football on my brain more than poker.
Old 08-21-2007, 11:57 AM

[ QUOTE ]
How is Ricky Santos going to do in his senior year? [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Doc

P.S. Right now I have football on my brain more than poker.

[/ QUOTE ]

He'll be good hes been good each year of his career so far...

its weird that UNH is actually good in their division now before we only had hockey, when I was an undergrad they were terrible til like my senior year. Definitely makes homecoming in the fall more fun that the teams decent tho for sure.. I tailgated several games the last 2 years since graduating (I have a lot of friends who were still in school at that point) still do, always a good time.
Old 08-21-2007, 12:04 PM

jstill,

are you actually a high school-aged female? if not, please explain your apparent terror of the words "you", "your" and "you're".

[ QUOTE ]

favorite beer... I drink alot of BUD, though I prefer miller lite to bud light...

[/ QUOTE ]

do you think wookie is going to lock this thread, ban you or otherwise punish you?
Old 08-21-2007, 12:06 PM

sometimes i remember to write out you completely sometimes I dont... some people have an aesthetic problem with it I guess, I think its just as effective in communicaton?

did you quote what beer I like and then ask if wookie is going to lock, ban or punish me becuz he doesnt like one of the beers I chose?

I think if he was going to do that he probably would have already, and he inserted the level picture so.... I cant speak as to the other mods in this forum, but again I apologize...

edit: to write out you completely in the second paragraph instead of u lol
Old 08-21-2007, 12:28 PM

[ QUOTE ]
sometimes i remember to write out you completely sometimes I dont... some people have an aesthetic problem with it I guess, I think its just as effective in communicaton?

[/ QUOTE ]

i'm sort of a written word nit (which may seem ironic given that i rarely capitalize), but personally i find use of the words "u" and "ur" and "ure" to be irritating as they interrupt the flow of my reading.

i agree that, in some sense, they are "just as effective in communication" in that i know what you mean when you type "u".

regardless, use of the bastardization "u" kept me from enjoying Prince's music for a long time, and it has a similar distancing effect for people who post on the internet.

[ QUOTE ]

did you quote what beer I like and then ask if wookie is going to lock, ban or punish me becuz he doesnt like one of the beers I chose?

I think if he was going to do that he probably would have already, and he inserted the level picture so.... I cant speak as to the other mods in this forum, but again I apologize...

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah, it was a joke (see cuz you did something and then wookie said that and then you did something else and i just repeated what wookie said). if you didn't find it funny (or even comprehensible), then i should be the one who is apologizing. to u.
Old 08-21-2007, 12:31 PM

"favorite beer... I drink alot of BUD, though I prefer miller lite to bud light... favorite tho I might go ying ling (wrong spelling we dont get it up here often cuz its from pennsylvania) and stella Id say... though coronas a great summer beer with a lime.
"

Oh man...ever tried Goose Island, Sierra Nevada, Brooklyn etc? So many nice quality beers in the US and you guys drink Bud?! Try a good IPA, it'll change your life as you know it.
Old 08-21-2007, 12:59 PM

FWIW Yuengling (America's Oldest Brewery)
Old 08-21-2007, 01:30 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

i did not know that... interesting...
Old 08-21-2007, 01:48 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

WINNAR!!!
Old 08-21-2007, 01:11 PM

[ QUOTE ]
jstill,

are you actually a high school-aged female? if not, please explain your apparent terror of the words "you", "your" and "you're".

[ QUOTE ]

favorite beer... I drink alot of BUD, though I prefer miller lite to bud light...

[/ QUOTE ]

do you think wookie is going to lock this thread, ban you or otherwise punish you?

[/ QUOTE ]

The answer to this and my original banning question is yes. I won't ban him, but I did change his skin to "wild." If he doesn't figure out how to change it back, well, he'd better start liking the look of hot pink.