Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > PL/NL Texas Hold'em > Small Stakes
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Who is the idiot here?
You OP. You are an A hole. 6 11.32%
Your buddy is. What a pansy. 47 88.68%
Voters: 53. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 08-21-2007, 12:21 AM

Default Re: SSNL POKER [cheese] thread AUG PT 2

[ QUOTE ]
Anything interesting/noteworthy in the last 146 posts of the cheese?

Man, I log on the play some $200nl at stars and omg do the tables suck ballz. It's like a 2p2 convention. Will some of you move up, play donkaments, or just go away for a couple hours?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, look at the first post on this page (99 posts per page) at my ballin exit of the nightly 50k on Stars. :P
Old 08-21-2007, 12:22 AM

avatar upgrade i see [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

thac, that is soooo standard....yawn
whoa! u got a title upgrade too! u b ballin whats the story behind it?
Old 08-21-2007, 12:25 AM

sigh, im on thac's table in the $109 6-max on FTP and just got owned by some dude who limp/called T7s w/ a 20bb stack
Old 08-21-2007, 12:25 AM

[ QUOTE ]
avatar upgrade i see [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

thac, that is soooo standard....yawn

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah I decided that I'd rather look at a beautiful girl every time I post instead of Fred Taylor.
Old 08-21-2007, 12:29 AM

crown xr + nice champagne + dinner + drinks at a bar = $300. but im done wiht themcat so its great. i prolly did worse tha n 35 (the lowest id be happy with) but at least im done. now ill make a return to online poker within the next two days or perhaps go to the legneds of poker wpt at the bike. eithereway, poker! beat: ive had tehhiccups for half an hour, wtf
Old 08-21-2007, 12:30 AM

i love when u raise to 9 w/ JJ and the bb raises to 54 and says ill show, u fold and he shows QQ [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 08-21-2007, 12:31 AM

[ QUOTE ]
POSSIBLE SCAMMER ALERT: AIM Da ViNsTeR1212 just asked me to send him $300 first

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah confirmed. he was askin me to lend him 20 on FTP or somethin, and some other sketchy trades.
Old 08-21-2007, 12:31 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
snowbank: just how many hands do you play? i keep hearing abou this but never heard a number. up to 120K is pretty easy if you are pro i think. thats just like a 9-5 6-8tabling. how many tables do you play?

[/ QUOTE ]

depends. i've played over 100,000 hands in a month only twice. if you grind too much i think it makes you not want to play, so i take it easy sometimes too. now that summer's over and i'm headed back to my house in Arizona i'm gonna grind like crazy and try to make a killing to finish out 2007.

[/ QUOTE ]
how many tables, and how many hands you got lifetime? Also whats ur winrate? If you play that much isnt it like 2bb/100 tops?

[/ QUOTE ]

sorry, forgot to include number of tables. i play 8 tables. and about winrate being max of 2 for multitablers- def not right. dunno my exact winrate because i don't use pt and haven't figured out my wr in a while, but it's much more than that. currently playing 2/4. if people are interested i'll track my next 100,000 hands and maybe i'll post the winrate.

[/ QUOTE ]
no pt? so no stats on people? And why not moving up? Im a move up whore so i dont understand :P

[/ QUOTE ]

no, no stats on anyone. i like constant flow of money. maybe i don't like huge swings as much as other people. i probably won't start playing 5/10 until i get a coach to teach me to crush it for that reason, or sit down myself and work out some new kinks in my game that would be necessary to beat up 5/10. i'm totally happy working whenever i want and making great money at 2/4. moving up to play the highest stakes i can play just doesn't get me going. i'll def move up sooner or later, but i'm in no rush. i played more hands at 1/2 than anyone in the history of online poker, so i'm cool with playing 2/4 for a while [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]
Old 08-21-2007, 12:33 AM

snowbank you need to do another well, you're so ballin
Old 08-21-2007, 12:34 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
sorry, forgot to include number of tables. i play 8 tables. and about winrate being max of 2 for multitablers- def not right. dunno my exact winrate because i don't use pt and haven't figured out my wr in a while, but it's much more than that. currently playing 2/4. if people are interested i'll track my next 100,000 hands and maybe i'll post the winrate.

[/ QUOTE ]

Are you able to make detailed notes while 8-tabling? Or do you have a very good memory? [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

i take some notes. kinda hard sometimes, but i try to. i don't need as many notes based on the style that i play. i play in a way where it's not so much opponent dependent as if i played more like everyone else.
Closed Thread