Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Poker > Omaha High
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-20-2007, 06:51 PM

Default 2 Hands PLO100 against 2+2 reg.

1hand:i think the pf call is in order, but iam really not sure if i shouldnt call or even raise the flop, only fear i have is aa+nfd.
Stacks for gods sake both around 150, not sure if i should write his name here, if you are interested ill post it later.What made me uncertain was his full flop c-bet into so many people, cause i put him more on a check free card line if he doesnt have that much of a hand.Do you think my fd-draw is good here or too weak?

Party Poker
Pot Limit Omaha Ring game
Blinds: $0.50/$1
10 players
Converter

Pre-flop: (10 players) Hero is UTG with 8[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] J[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] A[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 7[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]
Hero calls, UTG+1 folds, UTG+2 calls, MP1 calls, MP2 calls, MP3 calls, CO folds, <font color="#cc0000">Button raises to $8.5</font>, SB folds, BB calls, Hero calls, 2 folds, MP2 calls, MP3 calls.

Flop: 4[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 3[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 8[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] ($45, 5 players)
BB checks, Hero checks, MP2 checks, MP3 checks, <font color="#cc0000">Button bets $42.75</font>, BB folds, Hero ???

2Hand,immediately afterwards, in fact with the same feeling as above,while i even think that i have more of an edge in that hand,btw,would you reraise this pf announcing aces,getting in around 20%of your stack?.

Party Poker
Pot Limit Omaha Ring game
Blinds: $0.50/$1
8 players
Converter

Pre-flop: (8 players) Hero is SB with Q[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] A[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] A[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] T[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]
UTG calls, UTG+1 calls, 2 folds, <font color="#cc0000">CO raises to $5.5</font>, Button calls, Hero calls, BB folds, UTG calls, UTG+1 calls.

Flop: 6[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 9[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] Q[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] ($28.5, 5 players)
Hero checks, UTG checks, UTG+1 checks, <font color="#cc0000">CO bets $27.08</font>, Button folds, Hero ????
Old 08-20-2007, 07:08 PM

Default Re: 2 Hands PLO100 against 2+2 reg.

H1. Fold that hand preflop, limping UTG into 9 players behind you isn't smart. And fold to the bet, I would not be suprised at all if you're up against AAxx and the NFD.

H2. I'd repot preflop to isolate. As played I'd call and hope HUTG and UTG1 both fold.

Who were these hands against?
Old 08-20-2007, 07:18 PM

thanks,yeah,maybe hand1 is indeed a fold after the buttonraise,i usually never fold such things,even utg...i folded on the flop,i feared AA nfd too much there and my draws werent that strong at all.

hand2:i really really hate repotting from the blinds, but maybe thats a big leak in my game.I must admit that i folded this hand aswell after some thinking,id certainly push here if i have the jack instead of the queen.
I put him on a pair with a huge wrap here.

Opponent is Ribs/ribbo
Old 08-20-2007, 07:21 PM

Lead flop in Hand 1. Really tough for any opponent to continue after the flop there.

Fold hand 2. I wouldn't repot pf.
Old 08-20-2007, 08:35 PM

tell me the hand numbers and i will tell you what i had. Never mind, I found the first one and I was felting the flop with my outside straight draw. Dealt to Ribbo [ Ah 8s As Tc ] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
I found the other one also, you fold good my son. Dealt to Ribbo [ Ac 3c Qd Ah ] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

http://www.pokerhand.org/?1392951
http://www.pokerhand.org/?1392955
Old 08-20-2007, 08:51 PM

hehe thanks for showing your hands..it was really close on the 955hand,i had the bar already on raise max but then decided to fold cause i couldnt get all my money in, lol.
gl,see you at the tables
Old 08-20-2007, 08:58 PM

whoops, thought you had nfd in hand 1. fold flop then