Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-20-2007, 03:55 AM

Default Re: Magic Mushrooms

Yeah people watching can be interesting. I remember one time in college a group of 6 of us (3 guys 3 girls - so I guess it didn't look sooooo strange) just sat on a park bench and watched a bunch of kids playing on a playground. We were enthralled with the group dynamics and comletely reminiscing on our own childhoods. Very entertaining. It seemed like we sat there for hours, which means, we probably sat there for maybe 15 minutes.
Old 08-20-2007, 06:41 AM

all I know is I took a hit of salvia + about 3 tokes of weed, and it was the slowest time of my life.

First of all I felt my through and lungs were on fire/filled w/ acid.

Secondly the drive home (which usually takes 35 minutes) seemed like it took 6 hours. I mean I swear the music on the readio was slowed down to the point that Justin Timberlake's voice sounded like Laurence Fishbourne's
Old 08-20-2007, 09:40 AM

took it 2 times this summer at psytrance festivals with more extreme impressions than any other environment and it was some of the best times ive ever had, never felt like I lost control over anything either, but I suppose thats very personal.

Some people with a bad psyche or bad control during stress should really never take acid or shrooms cause things can get pretty [censored] weird at times.
Old 08-20-2007, 10:12 AM

Yeah. Stay outside and eat lots of fruit.
Old 08-20-2007, 12:51 PM

Eat them with something so you are not sick. But dont eat enough that the giggles you get will make you throw up.

I get tremendous de ja vous when i take them and i laugh all night long. I also think i can hear conversations that are going on down the street which is pretty interesting. these fungi are realmin blowers.

Hi by the way. Im a long time lurker but had to join to add to this thread
Old 08-20-2007, 01:38 PM

you guys are eating weak shrooms. if you get ahold of some strong ones there is no doing anything. you just have to cope with being so insane that you cant function.
Old 08-20-2007, 01:56 PM

[ QUOTE ]
you just have to cope with being so insane that you cant function

[/ QUOTE ]

That was my experience. I was actually convinced that I wouldn't return to normal and would end up in a mental hospital. Although, getting separated from friends, ending up alone in Amsterdam at 2am, and not remembering where my hotel was probably didn't help. Acid never did that to me but I was a lot younger then.

I'll never eat another mushroom as long as I live.
Old 08-20-2007, 03:13 PM

Tripping is by far my favorite thing to do drug wise (besides drinking and weed). GTA while tripping made me laugh histarically.
Old 08-20-2007, 04:22 PM

the other day i took shrooms and watched this. wow that was amazing. the audio + visual was so perfect imo. then went outside and sat on the corner indian style with no shoes or shirt on at like 7am when everyone was going to work.
Old 08-20-2007, 05:08 PM

My best shroom experience was spent in Safeway (Grocery Store). Me and my buddies were going camping that night for the 4th of July weekend (several years ago) and needed to go get some rations of meat and 40oz's of Old E. Three of us were there for what seemed like forever. Just walking around looking for like 4 things and laughing our [censored] asses off. Holy [censored] that was good times.

Second best time was during a roadie to Seattle to take in the Seahawks/49ers game. Well, a 3hr car ride, Half a 5th of Henny, a couple blunts and some shrooms and I don't remember that game for [censored]. I can't tell you who won or loss. I can tell you about the fight we got into on the way out of the traffic jam when some [censored] d-bag decided it would be cool to throw a bottle at my buddies car... but that is a different story.