Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Software
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Who has the long term edge? Ivey v. aba (NLHU)
Ivey 34 30.09%
aba 42 37.17%
BBV 37 32.74%
Voters: 113. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-18-2007, 06:13 PM

Default Re: Any Full Tilt Mods Yet? (1 included)

How are you doing the text and tables?

Are u using a transparent table.png in the \elements\ folder and draw everything (text and table) on the background table.JPG image? Or do you have a background image, and put the text on the table.png w/ transparency in the \elements\ folder?

I have never really used text on either the JPG or PNG images. I am sure the distortion has something to do with the resizing of the static text. Maybe try a bolder font so the distortion would be less noticeable?
Old 08-18-2007, 06:50 PM

at first, i used the wiki's trans table image and everything was on the background image. the text was clear. i didn't like it if i ever wanted to use a different builtin skin, the table was gone and all the background images had holes where the table should be. so i copied the the table/text to the table.png image and redid the alpha channel. if i open the exported image in any viewer the text looks clean. it's only when it loads on ftp that it gets fuzzy. i wonder if it resizes it slightly. i'll try some different fonts. might have to put it all back on the background. thanks.
Old 08-18-2007, 08:27 PM

I always resize Fozzy's pictures to 794x547 from the bottom up- don't remember why I had to but it was to sort out some issue.

Where do the boxes in the screenshot come from BTW, can you whack one on here....
Old 08-18-2007, 08:40 PM

Why do I make em 794x594??? Why didnt u ever mention the "issue" that made u start resizing my tables? I must of seen someone else's table at 794x594 and thats the way its been. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] I never noticed any major allignment issue with my older tables. It definitely shouldnt matter using plain backgrounds and a table in the \elements \ folder.

Someday maybe I will figure this out completely, and get eh wiki updated. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] Then FT will update the software the next day making all my mods obsolete. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 08-18-2007, 09:02 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Why do I make em 794x594??? Why didnt u ever mention the "issue" that made u start resizing my tables?

[/ QUOTE ]

Well TBO I wondered why myself [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] but being an Aussie there are sometimes peculiarities with software from different places (versions etc), just assumed it was that...

[ QUOTE ]

FT will update the software the next day making all my mods obsolete. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

I think the table method you are using with backgrounds is a step in the right direction for you with this, better to be changing one table than 100 or so.
Old 08-18-2007, 09:15 PM

thanks. i'll double check the sizes. maybe mine are off a bit too. can't remember if i started with ftp's or the wiki's.

these boxes? save them to table\avatars and it should work. the timer is included too. they're ftp's default boxes. just cropped the top and bottom off. haven't started the hud layout yet but i thought this might give me more room without overlapping on the original ones.

Old 08-18-2007, 09:50 PM

I made this timer for Fozzy's racetrack avatars, bit better for the HUD with the square bottom, thanks for the idea [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Old 08-18-2007, 09:59 PM

I have been 6 tabling this past week, and at least twice, I didnt notice that there were extra players in a pot. So I made these card backs for myself. Anyone want me to post some decks with these backs?

And here are a couple more table.png's for the \elements\ folder:
Dark Red / Gray Rail and Medium Dark Green / Tan Rail

Old 08-18-2007, 10:58 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I think the new way you are doing it will be way easier for first time/beginning modders. It's a lot less confusing this way.

[/ QUOTE ]

Will an experienced modder please try this package (I made a ZIP and a RAR). * You should copy your current \table\ folder and paste it somewhere else on your PC, so you can paste it back overtop of this mod package. I took screengrabs step by step, as I unzipped it to my Dtop, and pasted it into my C:\Program Files\Full Tilt Poker\Graphics\.

I left the default chips, and used an older popular deck (5.0 Bright Backs). I incluted a Text file with instructions on changing cards. I also included a copy of the default FT deck in the \elements\ folder. This uses solid plain backgrounds, and the new tables w/ transparency for the \elements\ folder.

Table.rar

Table.zip

Screengrabs:

[/ QUOTE ]

Fozzy, what files do you have to change for the Classic mods to change the seat borders?
Old 08-18-2007, 11:35 PM

Here is my current Avatars Library (minus the few recent seatrt_on I just made).

Download this ZIP -

Let me know if you have any problems with the ZIP or need a RAR. I believe I posted most of these in-line in this thread a few pages back as well. After u unzip it to a new folder u should see something similar to:

J:\Thumb\Cards Mine\Avatars\Avatars - Library\Classic\Hilite_2

There are 2 more folders there -