Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Software
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Who has the long term edge? Ivey v. aba (NLHU)
Ivey 34 30.09%
aba 42 37.17%
BBV 37 32.74%
Voters: 113. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-17-2007, 05:06 PM

Default Re: Any Full Tilt Mods Yet? (1 included)

Anyone know how to fix this? Sometimes cards dont show on boards or hands.

Old 08-17-2007, 05:14 PM

I think the prob is your 'Four Color Cards' setting. Go to Options in the lobby, and turn Four Color cards off. It's looking for the 2ndary cards, and your card mod probably doesnt have them.
Old 08-17-2007, 05:17 PM

Sure enough fixed it! On laptop worked cuz I never enabled that option, and desktop I had. Thanks!
Old 08-17-2007, 09:55 PM

I would like to change from default chips to the chips made by Greg777 on Fozzy's site.

There are 10 possible downloads but only 7 default chip png's?

what chips do I download? chips0 or chips3?

thanks in advance
Old 08-17-2007, 10:22 PM

Depends which table size you play the most. Chips0 is the size used when the table is sized as small as possible. Chips3 is used when table is at Default Size. Download and save both, chips0 and chips3 of which ever color combo u prefer. Then use both of them. You will get those images at the small and middle table sizes. If you resize thetable in between those sizes, or larger, then it will use the default FT chips.
Old 08-17-2007, 11:59 PM

Hey fozzy, is there anyway you can add this to the table I'm currently using. That way I dont have to click on someone's name to remember what the stats are. I haven't been using them for a while and I know once I get to seeing them so many times I will start to remember but this would be very helpful.

Here is the table I'm using:

Or is there some kind of feature in PAHUD that already will show what the stats are on the table that I'm not yet aware of?
Old 08-18-2007, 12:04 AM

I dont use PAHUD. There is a way to "Prepend" the stats with the stat abbreviation. There was a thread here a few weeks ago. Or check at the PA forums. If you still want me to put the abbreviations on the actual table image - I would want to chat a little bit - perhaps over MSN Messenger - to make sure I understand what u want, before I waste time making it wrong. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

I dont even know wtf some of those abbreviations mean. I see way too many "PAHUD problem - please help" posts to actually spend money on that. I dont really need my computer to lag uncontrollably. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
Old 08-18-2007, 12:14 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I dont use PAHUD. There is a way to "Prepend" the stats with the stat abbreviation. There was a thread here a few weeks ago. Or check at the PA forums. If you still want me to put the abbreviations on the actual table image - I would want to chat a little bit - perhaps over MSN Messenger - to make sure I understand what u want, before I waste time making it wrong. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

I dont even know wtf some of those abbreviations mean. I see way too many "PAHUD problem - please help" posts to actually spend money on that. I dont really need my computer to lag uncontrollably. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah man, thanks for the interest in doing this for me, but I'll look at the PAHUD forum to find out how to display them on the screen.

And as far as those "whats wrong with PAHUD, blah blah" posts, usually those guys haven't updated like they are suppose to. I see a lot of those and the guy from PokerAce is always saying the same thing, "Update." They then update and say thanks it works now lol.
Old 08-18-2007, 12:19 AM

Yeah man, thanks for the interest in doing this for me, but I'll look at the PAHUD forum to find out how to display them on the screen.

[/ QUOTE ]

Type it into Format in the Layout Manager
Old 08-18-2007, 06:00 PM

modified my table size a bit and brightened up a version of the cards. made a couple brighter backs too. the other 2 backs were found in this thread and i liked them. has anyone had a problem with the table image appearing a little distorted? the text on mine looks fine in the editor, but as soon as it opens on ftp, it's hard to read. if i move the text to the background image instead of on the table it looks fine too. seems weird. thanks.

the cards work with and without 4 color deck option but since there's no suit on the left side it's hard to read unless you use full card option too. 4 color option works better.

screenshot of table text in editor (compare to ftp screenshot for distortion)