Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > PL/NL Texas Hold'em > Small Stakes
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 08-16-2007, 08:57 PM

Default Re: Party Regs Thread

[ QUOTE ]
Please discuss me. I've kinda moved up but not that long ago.

AgransamFnRu.

[/ QUOTE ]

note: good LAG? strange hands OOP.
to few hands on you to say much more
Old 08-17-2007, 12:29 AM

Tolbuhina - worst shorstacker ever?
Old 08-17-2007, 08:08 AM

i [censored] hate party nurse
Old 08-17-2007, 08:12 AM

So wait, are the HH's fixed now or not?
Old 08-17-2007, 09:16 AM

I'm guessing no, since lobby still is Jan 1st, 1970 for me. [censored] annoying. I'm kind of anal about my record keeping and it also messes up my HUD somewhat since I don't get my own image on any given table.
Old 08-17-2007, 11:03 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Tokenblak is annoyingly solid. He plays really really well in raised pots OOP. I usually prefer to call light raisers in position and float a lot when the board & action is right for it rather than 3bet light, because imo the latter quickly turns into coin flipping contests versus solid regs; but tokenblak just doesn't let you get away with anything in his pots. That's rare because I'm such a nit pre, but in spots I can stil have a relatively wide range and he's got a handle on that really well. I finally found a chink in his OOP armour which is allowing me to hold my ground versus his squillion% CO opening range, but he'll probably adjust within a couple of orbits anyway.

[/ QUOTE ]

That guy is a [censored] moron, there will be a couple huge fish at the table and hes [censored] reraising me, raising all my cont bets, forcing me to play big pots with him. Whoever you are go [censored] yourself!
Old 08-17-2007, 11:07 AM

yea some fking morons 3bet light way too much at party, when there are huge fishes playing. I sit with 2 huge idiots, i raise KJs on the button, and annoying BB keeps 3betting me light. So fking annoying. You can only do that when you got a big hand you want to protect. And you can do that when the table is filled with tags or nits or whatever, but not with huge fishes im trying to isolate. Its bad ettiquette and i never do it, Its almost as bad as hit and running.

i Saw this ALOT at party, not so much at everest or ongame.
Old 08-17-2007, 11:13 AM

Wow, I really think that that's not poor etiquette and it's just good poker. You have a read on your opponents raising range, you adjust your 3betting range to exploit it. What could possibly be wrong with that? It's like people banning check/raising in home games.
Old 08-17-2007, 11:35 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Wow, I really think that that's not poor etiquette and it's just good poker. You have a read on your opponents raising range, you adjust your 3betting range to exploit it. What could possibly be wrong with that? It's like people banning check/raising in home games.

[/ QUOTE ]

QFT... and how sweet is check raiseing in home games... ummm
Old 08-17-2007, 11:39 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
you can do that all day. But i think its just -ev if some huge 80/60 fish who stacks off super light just called UTG
and your raising a mediocre hand to isolate him and jerkoff SB starts 3betting big all the time. Its just -ev.. I can start to do that too you too and bully you back and then we are battling each other while we could earn much more if we just both trying to take stabs at the huge fish.

I agree its good poker if all the retards just folded, or if your sitting at a table with very mediocre to good players. But not if your trying to isolate a huge fish.
Closed Thread