Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Two Plus Two > About the Forums
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Who should go to jail longer?
The three guys who tried to dig up her corpse and have sex with it 18 19.35%
Her boyfriend who lost control of the motorcycle while drunk, speeding and not having her wear a helmet 75 80.65%
Voters: 93. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-15-2007, 02:32 PM

Default Re: Mudslinging, Personal Attacks, and Unsubstantiated Accusations For

[ QUOTE ]
I was born to mod this forum, but I just want to be shadow mod of OOT.

Mat, NT, can I just have the power to lock bad threads? I don't want to be green.

[/ QUOTE ]

You're just another idiot who actually was born to be the butt of insults from your betters like me. And you're a pussy too because you didn't accept my debate challenge some months back. If this new forum comes to pass, with a laissez faire mod like pvn instead of some Caspar Milquetoast, you will be covered in mud and [censored] every day of the year there.
Old 08-15-2007, 02:36 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I was born to mod this forum, but I just want to be shadow mod of OOT.

Mat, NT, can I just have the power to lock bad threads? I don't want to be green.

[/ QUOTE ]

I like young boys.

[/ QUOTE ]

FYP.
Old 08-15-2007, 02:40 PM

niss,

Odds are that you're a perv for thinking to make an insult that someone else is. Since you're an attorney, you're already clearly scummy, so any other additional level of scumminess wouldn't be too far-fetched for you.
Old 08-15-2007, 02:51 PM

[ QUOTE ]
niss,

How did you find out about the young boys? That was like thirty years ago. [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
FYP
Old 08-15-2007, 05:16 PM

Default Re: re: N!T as Mod

mattw,

it is amusing how you know 'what is good for the community' when you claim you don't post in OOT and apparently don't like the forum.

also, in the spirit of rejuvenating the hate in this thread, you are a limp-wristed, pillow-biting, namby-pamby, overly sensitive little mama's boy who apparently thinks the internet is made for self-help groups and sewing circles rather than the free exchange of information and hostility that was clearly intended. i suppose the yeast infection in your cavernous meat wallet has been gestating for months along with your hatred of me, because i haven't said two words to you or started any drama in ATF or anything and you still have the mattw equivalent of a hard-on for me, which i imagine is something along the lines of a moist, slightly protruding belly button covered in monkey afterbirth. please find something else to make you less miserable (i suggest a burly puerto rican bugarron who works in an 'alternative health clinic' that recognizes that eunuchs can have PMS as well as women) because if you kill yourself over my continued abuse of the precious unique snowflakes that are terrible posters in any forum in any conceivable universe, i don't want your relatives filing frivolous lawsuits against me and forcing me to sodomize them with large, pointy objects.

and bluffthis challenging bison to a battle of wits is a lot like helen keller challenging bison to a road race.
Old 08-15-2007, 05:19 PM

Default Re: Mudslinging, Personal Attacks, and Unsubstantiated Accusations Forum

Hi Everyone:

This forum will not happen.

www.twoplustwo.com is a site that was and is built on content and professionalism. Obviously, I'm aware that is not always the case with some of our posts and threads, but we only encourage our posters to think in terms of quality, we do not require it. On the otherhand, I believe it would be a major mistake for us to have a forum where the idea of quality content and professionalism is rejected by Two Plus Two management. So again, it will not happen.

Best wishes,

Mason Malmuth
Old 08-15-2007, 05:34 PM

[img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] I just found out about this proposal today and had such high hopes...
Old 08-15-2007, 06:03 PM

Default Re: Mudslinging, Personal Attacks, and Unsubstantiated Accusations Forum

Mason,

Allow me to be the first to say that you suck huge ass. In the spirit of the thread, of course.
Old 08-15-2007, 06:19 PM

Clearly a demonstration of poor professional judgement.
Old 08-15-2007, 06:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Hi Everyone:

This forum will not happen.

www.twoplustwo.com is a site that was and is built on content and professionalism. Obviously, I'm aware that is not always the case with some of our posts and threads, but we only encourage our posters to think in terms of quality, we do not require it. On the otherhand, I believe it would be a major mistake for us to have a forum where the idea of quality content and professionalism is rejected by Two Plus Two management. So again, it will not happen.

Best wishes,

Mason Malmuth

[/ QUOTE ]

So OOT and BBV4L will be dismantled and NT banished for life?