Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-14-2007, 11:01 PM

Default So I have no scruples-semi brag story also

After splitting up with my long term GF last October I've been living the single life and loving it, however a couple of recent sexual encounters that were a little awkward have led to two of my closest friends telling me that I have, in their words "no scruples and a problem". As these guys are my close friends they told me this in a half jokingly manner but for them to tell me in the first place I know they mean it.
Here are the two encounters in question.

In March this year me and a group of our friends travelled from our hometown of Newcastle down to Liverpool, to attend the wedding reception of a very good schoolfriend Rob who used to live near us and we went to school with. My best friend Steven, who is married to my sister, was his best man at his wedding in Mexico two weeks before.

We arrived at the hotel that the reception was to be held at and Steven jokingly mentioned Robs sister would be coming, he said this as he knew we went to school together and i liked her just as every guy in my school did as she was probably the hottest girl in our year.
After a few beers and a change of clothes we made our way down to the reception i was standing talking to Rob when his sister came over with her Son who was about 6 years old, she looked surprised to see me and said Hi, I made some crappy joke about nearly not recognising her without her bubble perm and that was about it. About 30 minutes later she came out onto the patio, where we were all sitting, looking for a table , I called her over and invited her to sit with us as I realised she wouldn't really know anyone there, we had two tables, one with all girls on and one with all guys on and she sat with the girls, As most of the guys had their GFs with them the men were the only ones buying the drinks so when it came to my turn I didn't want to buy all the other girls in the group a drink and not her so I asked what she would like but she insisted on coming to the bar with me to pay for her own drink,(I obv. didn't let her), whilst we were at the bar we talked a little but no flirting or anything.

When we got seated inside she sat at our table next to my sister and I hear her asking if I'm still with my GF and my sister say "no", at this point I still don't think anything of it. As it's a wedding our whole group proceeds to get trashed and later on she comes over and asks me if I want to dance, just as we get up some slow song comes on and we dance holding hands with me spinning her round and stuff coz I'm pretty drunk at this point, after a couple of songs she goes to check on her son, who's being looked after by some relative, and I go outside for a smoke.

So I'm standing outside talking to my sister who's making jokes about how I'm in with Robs sister, I'm totally oblivious to it and laugh it off, just then she comes outside and asks me if I'm coming back in as I'm walking away I hear my sister shout "told you" at this point I'm thinking "Fing hell shes right I'm going to take a shot at this". So I go back in and dance with her but this time I'm flirting telling her how great she looks, how I used to really like her at school etc. but because of the stuff I've read on here about how you have to "neg" the really good looking ones I stop mid dance and tell her I'm going to go have a drink with my friends, soon as I sit down she comes over and asks me whats wrong, I reply "nothing" and give her a confused look like wtf you asking that for she just shakes her head, looks around, quickly leans over and lightly bites my neck and walks away, now I know I'm in.

The reception finishes and we all make our way down to the residents bar I'm one of the last in and notice she isn't there, its my turn for the drinks and I go up to the bar to order them, as I'm putting the drinks on the table she walks in and comes over to me, I ask her if she wants a drink, she says "no" and asks if I want to come sit outside with her, I'm still not sure if I went back to the bar for the rest of the drinks. We get outside and go over to one of those picnic type tables/benches that have the parasols in them, I sit down first and she immediately sits on my lap facing away from me, its late but there's still a few people outside smoking beside us so I don't really want to dive in and start kissing her so I reach around and put my hand up her top and start rubbing her [censored], she responds by grinding on me like a lap-dancer, after about two minutes of this I tell her to get up and SHE leads me by the hand up the side of the hotel where there's no people, as soon as we're out of sight she leans up against the wall and we start kissing, shes really light and I pick her up and she wraps her legs around my waist, not much else happens for the next 30 mins but I do manage to get push her bra up over her [censored] and get two of my fingers wet.

After a while we decide to go back inside but as we're walking back past the picnic tables she suddenly jumps on one and lies down on it, I'm just standing there thinking WTF is she doing when she says "come here", I'm thinking shes totally crazy and were definitely going to get seen but at the same time I'm thinking "are you really going to pass this up, I mean how often will this ever happen". I tell her I'm not having sex here just to see how serious she is and she pushes herself up on her elbows puts her leg out and hooks it round the back of my knee, pulls me between her legs and starts undoing my belt, just as this is happening one of my friends comes down the side of the hotel shouting "where have you two been Robs looking for you and he isn't happy", to be honest at the time I was quite relieved, I mean it was dark and we were round the side of the hotel but it wasn't like we were down an alley or anything the car park was at the side of us and the main entrance was like 50 yards away.

My friend then tells us how Robs Mother had come down to the bar from her room looking for his sister as she was looking after her son because his sister said she wanted to go down to the bar for a drink and no one could find her. Rob obviously realised I was missing and was with her, thought we were in my room and had wanted to go up and get her but had to be stopped and was saying how I had spoilt his night. As we'd all had a lot to drink I knew things weren't as bad as my friend was making out.

When we went inside Rob had been taken back to his room by his wife and everyone was going to Stevens room for a party, my sister came over and talked to Robs sister and told her she better go get her son, I just thought "oh well that's the end of that" and went to go up to the party when she came over and told me her room was next door to Stevens and to knock on my way up, so I stayed at the back of the group and as they all filtered into the other room I knocked on her door, it opened and a hand shot out and pulled me in.

As soon as I got inside she explained we didn't have much time and she had to go get her son. I managed to get my jeans, underwear and shoes off in one movement but I had to pause to work out if there was any way I could get her trousers off without removing the strappy high heels she had one, unfortunately they had to come off. Her body was amazing, even after having a kid she had a totally flat stomach which made me slightly embarrassed about my wobbly gut. The comedy moment of the night came when I managed to pull one off her earrings out by pushing my hand onto it and when she gave out a scream i lifted my hand and put my weight onto my other hand only to do the exact same thing to the other ear.

Because I wanted to possibly get another shot at her when we got back home I thought even though time was sparse I'd go down on her, she still had her knickers on and I pulled them aside and started with the alphabet technique.
It was at this point I realised how drunk i was, my thoughts were something like this " D...E...F.........whats after F, fking hell I'm wasted...[censored] how long have I been stopped for? Fk!... A...B...".
After about 5 minutes she pulls me up I remove her knickers and we go at it missionary, about 10 minutes in there's a knock at the door, she gets up to answer it, I grab my clothes and hide in the bathroom, it's Steven, her mother has rang his room looking for her, I throw on my pants and walk out, as I'm walking out I ask her if she wants to give me her number, she says something about it being complicated, I say OK and go into Stevens room have a drink, listen to him telling me how I'm a wanker etc. and then go to bed.

In the morning I decide to go to Robs room to return a pair of shorts he had lent me to go swimming in the day before, I'm thinking he doesn't know I went back to her room, all he knows is we disappeared together fair enough, I'll tell him we just kissed, I didn't know she had left her son with her Mother, that's not my fault. So I knock on his door and his wife answers and I can see Rob lying on the bed, I'm thinking it's best to act like nothing has happened so I just shout over "good night last night?", he mumbles an alright but doesn't look at me and I can tell by his wifes face everything isn't O.K., so I just tell him I'm returning his shorts and I'll see them downstairs for breakfast. I had told one of my friends I was going to his room so when I get to the breakfast room everyones asking me what he said, I tell them what happened and then go sit at a table with all the guys to give them the full details about last night. Rob, his wife or sister don't come down for breakfast.

After breakfast we pack and are all sitting outside when Rob comes over and asks if he can have a word with me, we go inside the hotel and he asks me what happened last night, obviously I don't know how much he knows and don't want to give away more than I have to so I ask him what he means. He tells me he's asked his sister and she said nothing happened, so I know I can tell him the same if I want to, however Steven knows what happened and he's already told me he won't lie to him if he asks him. Also when Rob lived at home we all used to go out together and on holidays together he knows what goes on and he knows if I say nothing that I'm lying. So I have a choice to make either I lie to my friend and maybe, just maybe can have another shot at a girl I've wanted to do since I was 14 or I tell him the truth and drop her right in the [censored].
Before I get the chance to reply he asks me if she told me she was married? I tell him to be honest I didn't ask I just assumed that because she was here by herself she was seperated or something, to be honest I would still have done her if she had told me. He then said he thought she was full of [censored] and asked me directly if I [censored] her, I just looked at the floor paused for dramatic effect to let him know how bad I felt and said "yes". He said he didn't want to fall out with me over it and he was more annoyed at her for leaving her Son and because she was married and that was pretty much it.
When we said our goodbyes I noticed he looked at everyone whilst shaking their hand but he didn't look at me. Obviously I didn't want to tell him that she came on to me but I expect him to understand that shes a very good looking girl and if it wasn't one of our sisters just about every one of my friends would have done the same in my situation, but none of my friends see it that way, they argue that it was a friends sister and doing it at his wedding reception is even worse.

I don't feel that bad about it now, however the next one is quite bad.

To be continued as its 4 a.m over here.
Old 08-14-2007, 11:25 PM

Default Re: So I have no scruples-semi brag story also

Q: Why are you are stupid?
A: You didn't want Rob to find out what happened, but you proceed to tell all of your mutual friends at breakfast.

Q: Why are you an [censored]?
A: You would have had sex with a woman if you knew she was married, plus has a kid.
Old 08-14-2007, 11:32 PM

Cliff notes anyone?

Best i can decipher from a quick skim is you banged your friends sister on your friends wedding day. And the sister had a kid and was married.

If true, in the spirit of OOT, pics?
Old 08-14-2007, 11:51 PM

Location: Clinging to the binomial theorem like a drunk to a lamppost

[ QUOTE ]
Cliff notes anyone?

Best i can decipher from a quick skim is you banged your friends sister on your friends wedding day. And the sister had a kid and was married.

If true, in the spirit of OOT, pics?

[/ QUOTE ]

Exactly, but you forgot the "on a picnic table" part.
Old 08-15-2007, 09:33 AM

To think that if you'd gone down on her a few minutes less, you could have blown your load before Steve got in!
Old 08-15-2007, 09:50 AM

OOT, please note that anybody can get laid.
Old 08-15-2007, 10:42 AM

Pretty sure you don't need 2500 words to tell me why you have no scruples.
Old 08-15-2007, 10:50 AM

Women get horny at weddings? STOP THE PRESSES!
Old 08-15-2007, 10:52 AM

This story is a cacophony of unnecessary information.

It's probably not a good idea to bag a friend's sister without permission and it's probably a bad idea to even ask if she's married. You appear to know this, and are comfortable with your decision, but jesus did you [censored] up the aftermath.
Old 08-15-2007, 10:58 AM

It's probably not a good idea to bag a friend's sister without permission

"Hey dude, I'm gonna take a run at your sister."
"I'm so happy for you!"

"Hey dude, by 1am your sister will taste the taint."
"That's fantastic!"

"Hey dude, does your sister bruise easily?"
"Best of luck!"

Either your friend is cool with it and you say "hey dude, I like your sister" and he stays out of the way or your friend is not cool with it and you take his sister out on dates.