Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-14-2007, 02:40 AM

Default Quick nucharge question

I received the phone card today, however I don't see where I call to activate the card. Is that necessary? Do they start charging $1/month right away or do I have to activate it somehow first?
Old 08-14-2007, 05:54 AM

Default Re: Quick nucharge question

You don't need to activate the card to use your account. I'm not sure about the fees part but for the most part I never keep anything in there unless I am depositing right away or withdrawaling right away. But I hope they break free of the BoDog exclusiveness because so far its been very good and would like to see it at other places
Old 08-14-2007, 01:19 PM

I read they debited $1250 when someone withdrew $1100 with the card because they converted it from USD to AUD back to USD. And then the ATM card stopped working...
Old 08-14-2007, 02:19 PM

I'm confused. I'm not sure what the exchange rate is, but I find it difficult to believe that you'd lose that much in the exchange rate!
Old 08-14-2007, 03:02 PM

[ QUOTE ]
You don't need to activate the card to use your account. I'm not sure about the fees part but for the most part I never keep anything in there unless I am depositing right away or withdrawaling right away. But I hope they break free of the BoDog exclusiveness because so far its been very good and would like to see it at other places

[/ QUOTE ]

Ultimate Bet uses nucharge. However it's called Add-Funds for some reason. When you sign into add-funds it brings you right to your nucharge account. Sorry if my wording is confusing.
Old 08-14-2007, 06:10 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Ultimate Bet uses nucharge. However it's called Add-Funds for some reason. When you sign into add-funds it brings you right to your nucharge account. Sorry if my wording is confusing.

[/ QUOTE ]

That's actually cool to know. I was under the impression that BoDog had gotten exclusivety rights. I play mostly on Stars but I have liked NUCharge the two times that I have used it.